Peter
Years ago

Mick & Other Queensland hoops readers

Mick and anyone else living in Queensland.

I hope everything is going well with cyclone Ita, that it fizzes out asap and the extra water doesn't cause too much havoc.

Stay safe!

Topic #34237 | Report this topic

skull  
Years ago

All good up this neck of the woods....im an hour nth of Cairns, mainly trees uprooted in the area but minimal structural damage.

Reply #469616 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

What a nice post, I'd just like to send out positive vibes to those up there hopefully not doing it too tough

Reply #469622 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Cheers Pete.

I actually live in Melbourne so I'm all good, but there are a few posters from Cairns who would have had a bit of a rough night.

Luckily in Australia we have such a great early warning system and evac plans that cyclones rarely result in loss of life these days.

Reply #469632 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Luckily no problems for me in cairns, currently enjoying game 3 on TV. Thanks for the thoughts.

Reply #469671 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

Power came back on in time for the last quarter of GF. Dammit.

Reply #469977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Puts into perspective some of your Crocs posts Mick...

Reply #469994 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:50 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754