Anonymous
Years ago

U18's Aussie Junior Champs - Grand Final Preview

http://pickandroll.com.au/u18s-australian-junior-championships-grand-final-preview/

Here is a preview of this year's U18's Australian Junior Championships Grand Final matches

Topic #34277 | Report this topic

Wonderer  
Years ago

Nice coverage and opinions. The boys game should be a guard focused battle, seems like a close matchup. Agree about Robilliard. Rarely features in the stats, but effort is relentless, someone you'd love to have on your team.

Girls game battle of the bigs, toss of a coin for me, great to see

Reply #470779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pick 'n roll is doing a good job with these but there are gaps everywhere and not even a mention of semi finals, sorry but find it a bit amateur.

Reply #470792 | Report this post

daneo  
Years ago

Congrats on the right up guys..

Reply #470810 | Report this post

mick  
Years ago

Robilliard reminds me of a young Damian Martin. I remember watching him at 16 and 18 nationals very similar.

Reply #470864 | Report this post

Wonderer  
Years ago

Robilliard reminds me of his Dad, lol, but with better offensive touch.
NSW Country close for most of the game, but Vic's too experienced in the end. Great to watch though.

Reply #470956 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon: semi finals here:
http://pickandroll.com.au/u18s-australian-junior-championships-semifinals-previews/

Reply #470960 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:32 am, Wed 20 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754