Surmdog
Years ago

Brooklyn's playoff picture

All the playoff seeding is now locked in I can't help but to admire the Brooklyn nets on there strategic playoff positioning.

The nets by resting there starters the last couple of games v newyork & at Cleveland and losing respectfully have conveniently fell into the 6th seed where they face Toronto a team with no playoff experience.
they have managed to not face Chicago who they lost to last year in 7 games & dont match up well against as they fear noah & the bulls hard nosed defense.

This puts the nets in position to advanced to the next round against Miami who they are 4-0 against this season.
Well played by Brooklyn I'd probably put this down to Jason kidd's knowledge of the game I doubt there mad Russian owner would no what's going on.
Either way I think they will make some noise in the east.

Topic #34282 | Report this topic

too bad they will go down in 6 games
Raptors too fast on that transition
and shooting from outside

Reply #470883 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Raptors have no playoff experience.

Not that that matters, it just makes it really hard to predict what they're going to be like in a series.

The Heat are going to have a really tough run to the finals this year if Charlotte gives them a headache or too.

Charlotte > Brooklyn > Indy or Chicago

3 of those teams put in WORK on the defensive end, while the other (Brooklyn) pose several matchup nightmares for the Heat.

I still think they will probably get to the finals, but they will be so beat up by the time they get there that San Antonio or OKC might run right through them.

It's all about matchups this year. There's lots of teams who could win their conference but might not make it out of the first round or second because of the matchups they will draw.

Reply #470910 | Report this post

but as of right now , they still got 4 games to play against a young team that will run them off the floor

Reply #470925 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wanted to be captain underpants LOL

Reply #470955 | Report this post

Duffman  
Years ago

Captain Underpants, how did those Raptors go running the floor with the Nets?

Reply #471096 | Report this post

Clive  
Years ago

Captain underpants I think you are wearing them back to front buddy. Nets too good for Raptors

Reply #471125 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:11 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754