Innocent Bystander
Years ago

Sturt 20s lose to 4 Panthers

is this a joke or what. Tmac got injured thanks to that guy standing under him, then South went on to extend the lead and win by 30 or so? what the hell is going on. all i saw was a sturt team divided, 2 players arguing on court about what is happening. only good part from Sturts game was that 3 of them didnt give up, them 3 being the 2 first years who will return next year and the guy who injured Tmac.

Topic #3429 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh thats shithouse but it dont deserve a whole thread

Reply #39388 | Report this post

who cares

Reply #39392 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

sturts u20 men will be the last of average friday night div 1 teams from the sabres - expect some big improvements over the next season or two

Reply #39430 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yea. i know they will improve, they cant get any worse, lol. with players like Bill and Rowan being the building blocks for next year, and Aaron already being there at moment building up experience and skills alot more. they should be even more of a contender than they have been as a mainly first year team. from what i have heard and seen, the coaching could do with some help, but if thats what sturt thinks is going to work, then good luck.

Reply #39438 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes that was 1 bad performance from a Sturt team on Friday night. Let's also look at the performances of their 8 Under 12 to Under 18 Div 1 teams at Pasadena.

All teams have low skill level, most are poorly coached and resort to football rather than basketball when it gets tough.

It's not the kids fault, they are only doing what the leadership at South are telling them.

So I say to the leadership, the coaching management and the committee. Your club was once great and now it is an embarassment. Get your act together!

Reply #39468 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

souths not that bad m8

Reply #39559 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

let's start a thread on south adelaide - that would be new !

Reply #39573 | Report this post

Sparrow the Snake  
Years ago

The best bit on the friday night games was seeing the under 16 div 1 coach for south on his mobile phone during the game. Tell yer what "Look guys I got the super coach on the phone, he thinks we should run 2-3 BE A TREE". What a laugh.

Reply #39601 | Report this post

Sparrow the Snake  
Years ago

I stole that line from a coach in the bar. I thought it suited the game I watched.

Reply #39603 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lets not forget the all balls performance of south that did well beating sturt with 4 players for a half of basketball. I gutsy effort all round.

Reply #39870 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lets not forget the all balls performance of south that did well beating sturt with 4 players for a half of basketball. I gutsy effort all round.

Reply #39871 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

south didnt even play that great thats the worst part for sturt, about half of the south points where from free throws or put backs off missed shots. well lets just say that cant get do any worse, or can they?

Reply #39984 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:29 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754