Anonymous
Years ago

Mitch Creek off-season

Anyone confirm? Mitch trained with them will he play?

(Mod: Changed topic title from "CABL - Creek and Warriors".)

Topic #34293 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

no, playing seabl. just trained with mates

Reply #471185 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Which team in SEABL?

Reply #471196 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nunawading

Reply #471197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks I will keep an eye on him

Reply #471201 | Report this post

The Answer  
Years ago

Mitch Creek is the most talked about guy on this forum. I have watched him a few times and fail to see the attraction. Am I missing something? There are a few talking about him like he is the next Jordan??

Reply #471269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mitch makes an effort with fans that's why they love him. That's why he's popular and talked about. Good by him.

Reply #471298 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His age and accessability makes hit a hit with the younger fans, but also

he gets out and about, and

is popular with the ladies

Reply #471301 | Report this post

Anonymous X 2  
Years ago

It is getting boring.....and popular with the ladies (by that, do you mean groupies??). Imagine being popular with the Adelaide groupies. Wish I could have that gig....not!!

Reply #471342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Answer...well put

He only takes an interest in juniors to make some extra coin!

Reply #471533 | Report this post

Carcus  
Years ago

Makes an effort, deserves to be popular.

Reply #471541 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Basicly did f.all after frye left. very,very good with frye here

Reply #471557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Making an effort with fans does not warrant another contract! Waisted of sixers money if you ask me. Hasn't really done much in the past 3 Nbl seasons. Seabl is about his top level

Reply #471600 | Report this post

ThatGuyInGreen  
Years ago

Mr. Creek reads the threads on the regular and is laughing at how wrong and disrespectful some of you are.

The guy is the most level headed selfless guy on the entire Sixers roster....

Reply #472203 | Report this post

jonno  
Years ago

my prediction for Creek is,as his game develops he will grow into a star of the NBL, like a Abercrombie, Mackinnon, Saville type, even if he never quite reaches their ceiling he will be a very good NBL player and one i want the 36ers to keep.

Remember how many guys of his age are in the NBL? then how many of them are putting up better numbers/performances than him? i think you will find he is one of the best players of his age/experience in the league.

Reply #472242 | Report this post

And 1  
Years ago

Don't knock Mitch he's young - he takes time out for fans and kids - lots of young kids admire him.

As for making coin he's a PT and that's his job away from basketball I've had feedback from people who have worked in group and 1 on 1 and have had nothing but compliments for the kid. Sure sometime he seems kid goofy but I'd rather that than a stuck up "celeb" head.

+1 for me his game is ok and is going to get better as his strength and confidence grow.

Reply #472248 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

anyone know when he will suit in the SEABL keen to see how he goes at that level....hope he has a good year and can work on his shooting/confidence ready for next season

Reply #472262 | Report this post

Muzz Buzz  
Years ago

Nothing but good things to say about Mitch Creek. When he tore his achilies he was signing autographs in the locker room whilst still on a bed because he didnt want to let down a few kids he made promises to. Speaks volumes.

Reply #472273 | Report this post

dave  
Years ago

The problem is probably not mitch's but the game commentators who talk about him like he's the second coming of..........dare I say it....stephen weigh (dud)

Reply #472460 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Is Stephen Weigh a dud because he only averages 12 points and not 20? He's a smart, quality player who just wasn't coached well in Adl and took some time adjusting in Cairns.

Reply #472481 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Over rated player

Reply #472804 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:08 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754