The Answer
Years ago

Forum use for on-court gain

I have it on very good authority that one or two coaches at SEABL and/or Big V Level use forums like these to put off other teams or create disharmony at an opposing club. Is this commonplace? Have also heard one coach bagging one of his own players on here to fire him up!!!

Topic #34294 | Report this topic

Years ago

Who knows mate - it is a public forum - anything is possible

Reply #471187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why not. If you are a serious player and you are stupid enough to react to anonymous forum back stabbing you are fair game. Most would not even bother looking. Forums are for wanna b's has beens or those that read them for fun and general information.?

Reply #471202 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forums are generally filled with individuals opinions, not always fact, but supposes when a lot think the same way there may be so e truth to the topic lol

Reply #471206 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Coaches do ring journalists to fire up there team or an individual if there underperforming.

Reply #471207 | Report this post

flatshot  
Years ago

i know some nbl level players who do not visit forums during season and often not at all-to avoid distractions etc.

Reply #471375 | Report this post

shayno  
Years ago

I would of thought the 2 seabl coaches that are on here would have plenty more to do with their time than come on forums.

though if they are on here I hear t-mac is still looking for a basketball gig....hint hint

Reply #471385 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:44 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754