Anonymous
Years ago

Harden's Playoff Performances

Where are all the Kobe bashers that should be bashing on Harden?

If Kobe bad shot that bad and lost two home finals people would be saying all sorts.

Topic #34324 | Report this topic

m  
Years ago

English is not your strong point but nonetheless Harden has been very disappointing so far. Houston's end game offence is terrible, I blame the coach just as much Harden for his poor shot selection.

Reply #471678 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Shooting 27/82 at a shade under 33% can't be good for your team. Aldridge in great form the trailblazers should get this in six games.

Reply #471679 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

English is terrible because I put a bad in there by mistake wow big deal!

Haha it's the coaches fault when harden fails yet never hear kobe bashers blaming the coach when it's happened to him

There's definitely a difference when the two players perform that way. Plus harden is horrible on defense.

Reply #471680 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

James Harden is close to the worst perimeter defender in the NBA, he doesn't even try.
Watch the defensive juggernaut video for starters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVYJULACcao

And then the amount of times he's been blown backdoor or just let his man blow by him easily in this playoff series is just shocking.

Reply #471681 | Report this post

Sage  
Years ago

Harden has the tools to be a good defender, but he is just downright lazy!. He gets blown by and does that reach from behind for the steal which is cheating on defence.I know he gets doubled a lot on offence and he expnds a lot of energy there, but he sill needs to be better then what he shows.

On offence he is a great, great playmaker, but he looks for contact o much and in the playoffs you wont get those calls. He needs to look to finish a bit stronger and stop looking for contact. He is the best SG in the NBA and is only 24 so he will be scary in his prime, but he still needs to correct a few things.

Reply #471682 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

If there were more overt Harden die-hard supporters then I'm sure there would be more haters.

Reply #471683 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think he's the best sg in the league

Bryant was last year and due to injury cannot make that call.

Saying he has the tools to be a good defender but is lazy is a bit of a silly comment. Defending is an effort thing mostly and if he doesn't put the effort in then that's a big tool not to have.

Hasn't kobe been all defensive 10 times or so?

Reply #471684 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

James Harden will never win a championship! Nor will OKC while they play the same rubbish Basketball that is implemented at Houston.

What is the point of having 5 players on the court when only 2 are ever involved in the offense? Haven't these young guys learnt anything from Lebrons Cleveland years?

Reply #471691 | Report this post

Its laughable that you put Harden and Kobe in the same sentence. Kobe has 5 championships under his belt and Harden, um, none!

Harden is trying to prove himself as an elite player but showing himself to be a bit short.

Reply #471710 | Report this post

Clive  
Years ago

Kobe is yesterdays news no one cares anymore and Harden at 24 has the potential to go along way but needs to work on his defence big time.
Who is the next great shooting guard in the NBA?

Reply #471716 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ben madgen is the James harden of the nbl.. Can score at will but cannot defend the lines on the court

Reply #471733 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He was a little bit better yesterday.He didn't give Matthews to many open looks and actualy moved his feet on defence. He had 37-9-6 but he shot a lot.

Reply #471781 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

I can't honestly say I have never noticed Harden being especially bad on D, but after that clip, WOW!

Reply #471794 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hahaha Clive no idea

If Kobe's yesterday's news then how come highest paid player in the league? Last year he had a better season statistically than harden who is regarded as best in the league for that position. How come kobe sells third highest amount of jerseys in nba yet harden is 10th.

So how is he yesterday's new? Pretty sure any news on Kobe still would be a headline in the nba.

Reply #471835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Every game Kobe plays is a sell out. The people of Los Angeles praise Kobe he is an icon there and also across America.

Reply #471875 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Interested spectator not sure who you're comment about harden and kobe in the same sentence is referring to??? I think it's quite logical to put them in same sentence as they play the same position and one is regarded as the best sg in the league and the other clearly was the best sg for a long time. It's pretty natural to compare and debate about them!

Reply #471932 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jeremy lin might be the dumbest player in the NBA. he lost the game and the series in todays game with one of the dumbest plays in nba history.

Reply #471961 | Report this post

Clive  
Years ago

LOL

Reply #471962 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cannot blame a series loss on one player and one play that's ridiculous!

Reply #471973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still waiting to hear how Kobe is yesterday's news Clive?

Reply #471974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still waiting to hear how Kobe is yesterday's news Clive?

Reply #471975 | Report this post

Clive  
Years ago

How do you keep an anonymous moron in suspense?
Keep tuned hahaha

Reply #471978 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Moron?

Nah a moron is someone that has no idea about basketball yet posts dumb ass comments on a basketball forum. Someone that says the highest paid player on arguably the biggest basketball franchises roster and a massive marketable player is yesterday's news, is someone that clearly has no idea!

Reply #471980 | Report this post

Clive  
Years ago

You are a MORON.
I can keep baiting you all night.
You will bite back moron you cant help yourself hahahaha.

Reply #471984 | Report this post

Clive  
Years ago

C'mon moron im waiting hahahaha.
Clive

Reply #471985 | Report this post

Obama Care  
Years ago

kobe will be back but he wont be the same 30 shot a night kobe

Reply #472002 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hahaha course it's baiting now once you realise it was a dumb ass comment and no facts to support it.

True poster that is clueless about ball. To me that's a moron not someone that questions a post and puts facts behind the question.

Oh and you're the one sitting on here waiting too moron!

Reply #472045 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:16 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754