Anonymous
Years ago

Wildcats membership price increase

Just notice that the price has gone up again by another $20 this year to renew your membership in silver. Marvin obviously got a bonus

Topic #34335 | Report this topic

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Prices go up every year. Nothing new. Its about a $20 hike isn't it?

Third year in a row I wont be a member. The prices are pretty steep in Perth.

Reply #471908 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Oops - sorry, just noticed you mentioned the $20 bit in your post :)

Reply #471909 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Success can breed contempt, careful!

Reply #471918 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

How many games for how much is the package?

Reply #471919 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Nothing new, still works out about half the price if you were to buy a single ticket to every game.

Reply #471929 | Report this post

Cats 4 life  
Years ago

What's captians worth? Renew price?

Reply #471933 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watching all those flops live is worth any increase in price

Reply #472007 | Report this post

Clive  
Years ago

^^ Adelaide fans are sore losers

Reply #472010 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Perth deserved the title, based on how the NBL offciciated the games. If they call the flop, well god damn it you fall over ala Redhage. Is it in the best spirit of the game? Hell no, we all know that, skill should be out tactics but it doesnt always go that way. The prices should go up accordingly, hopefully itll sift out the feral fans their who were probs struggling to make it on the previous price tag!

Reply #472016 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

$20 increase is very insignificant it won't stop me renewing my membership

Reply #472021 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

People, try to go five minutes without raising flops in every thread...

Reply #472024 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Isaac, do you know when points ratings and final free agent lists are released? Or have i missed them?

Reply #472026 | Report this post

Hoopster  
Years ago

People complaining about $20 price increase. Geez, what's that 2 pints of beer or a pack of smokes.
I'd pay an extra $20 anyday for 14 home games.

Reply #472202 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

I doubt many would be complaining about the $20 price rise, but other memberships are up somewhere around $100 aren't they for a single membership, more for a family one (obviously, as there are more people, but also there are no silver family options if I recall?) but also about the timing... Renew by today, two days after the prices come out, or lose your seat. I know it's a big job organising everyone, especially on that scale, but there's over 5 months to get it sorted... I think fans would be ok waiting to get their exact seating allocation a few weeks before the season tip off if it meant being able to be prepared a bit more to get the season tickets in the first place...

Reply #472252 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My membership went up $50 from $850 to $900. That is about 6% increase. Not too bad, but above the CPI

Reply #472495 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:44 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754