TR
Years ago

Future GM's... 2005 NBA Draft Predictions

Ok guys and girls, lets all be future GM's and have our own draft party.

It's a few hours before the draft, rumours are flying, trades been mentioned etc etc, the juices are flowing. Now how bout some predictions, let go first 14 and leave it as that.

Here are my picks:

1: Bucks: You'll hear the words, "with the 1st pick in the 2005 NBA Draft, the Bucks select Andrew BOGUT"

2: Atlanta: Marvin Williams
3: Blazers: Chris Paul (trade bait)
4: Hornets: Deron Williams
5: Cats: Gerald Green
6: Utah: Raymond Felton
7: Raptors: Martell Webster
8: Knicks: Channing Fry
9: Warriors: Danny Granger
10: Fakers: Jarret Jack(my smokey)
11: Magic: Hakim Warrick
12: Clippers: Korolev
13: Cats: Charlie Villanueva
14: Wolves: Joey Graham.

Now I expect at least three teams to trade choices, so I haven't taken that into considerations (e.g Paul going to Portland, he's tradebait for someone else).

Topic #3434 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

hawks looking to trade picks with the rockets to trade them out of the first round.this is a make or break season for a-town.we need as much talent as we can possibly get

Reply #39533 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For those looking for more insight ESPN is currently showing a NBA Draft preview.

Reply #39561 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Newley projected at 30 in 2006.

Reply #39576 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Ok, first trade has occurred. Utah picking up the 3rd pick for the 6th and the 27th picks, (plus a 2006 first rounder (Detroit's).

I pretty much believe that the first 4 players and now locked in.

Bogut, M.Williams, D.Williams, Paul.

Reply #39631 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:47 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754