Anon12
Years ago

Mills Shines as Spurs Prevail

From the NBA website. Certainly has raised his stock with the Spurs for the future. ??Replacement for Parker if/when he retires??

http://www.sportal.com.au/nba/mills-shines-as-spurs-prevail/hxwjp01tzdh01wallz8zen24x

Topic #34351 | Report this topic

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

Someone (not me) should organise drinks at the Arkabar when/if Patty signs his multi-year, big pay-day contract. I won't organise the drinks but I'll come along.

Reply #472224 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Replacement no, but successful backup sure. I think he has really been able to cement his position in the NBA now and that is a great thing for him and Australia.

Reply #472231 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah Patty has been the difference in this series. He was real good in that last game.

Reply #472261 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

@tonyparker has Grade 1 left ankle sprain; he's day to day

Reply #472291 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Patty could be in for a big one tomorrow night!!

Reply #472338 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

An aside: why the hell is the NBA still going with this sportal crap? Has anyone from league office actually looked at their pathetic excuse for a website?

The website doesn't even work on google chrome, which is the most widely used browser in the world.

It's beyond a joke.

Reply #472406 | Report this post

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

I don't look at NBA.com ever. Plenty of other websites that give you the same information but with more. Besides League Pass, why would I go to NBA.com instead of ESPN.com?

Reply #472408 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agreed I go to NBC's Pro Basketball Talk for general NBA news and ESPN's NBA site for stats.

Yahoo's NBA site used to be great but is garbage now.

Reply #472418 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I just have a geoblocker auto-route me to the US version of nba.com

Seriously though, how does a company launch a website without asking the question, "Do you think we should see if this thing works on THE MOST WIDELY USED INTERNET BROWSER IN THE WORLD?!"

And it's been that way for months. And nothing.

Reply #472573 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:34 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754