Anonymous
Years ago

Harden fails again!

Harden once again shows he's not what people seems to think. Another 30% shooting performance (5/15 FG and 1/7 3PT).

When he heat is on, Harden is showing he's not the best SG in the league!

Topic #34368 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

WTF is this post referring to? The Rockets WON the game. Harden had 17 points, 3 boards, 7 assists, 1 block, 3 steals....
Had an off shooting night but made a contribution to his team, who as I said WON.. Surely a measure of success in basketball is if a team wins?!

And check your grammar if you are going to start threads. Douche bag.

Reply #472626 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's been shooting poor all series. I believe I stated that when the heat is on he fails to shoot the ball well. Didn't say about the win douche. If you comment why not try to comprehend what was initially stated! There was no mention of the rockets wining or losing, but on hardens shooting!

Oh and douche he plays no defense either!

Reply #472629 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also settle down, is it worth name calling? Bit sensitive when it comes to Harden hey!

Reply #472630 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

does he need to harden up?

Reply #472631 | Report this post

Clive  
Years ago

If you fail with your grammar KET will let you know about it

Reply #472632 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Wow, such hostility! I actually didn't know the result and seeing the thread title I thought Rockets had lost, my bad on that one...

On Harden, not a fan, sorry I thought he was okay as a 6 man but now he is a 'super star' I don't see him in the same light. Agree, his defense is ordinary at best, but if he comes good and shoots the lights out and helps his team win the title I guess we will all have egg on our faces.

Reply #472633 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

If they lost I would understand the bagging. He is only 24 or 25 and no he is not a superstar but when he is on fire he is a top 5 shooting guard.

Reply #472634 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I think there is a growing media perception that he is in the super stardom group though...

Reply #472635 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Also...this game was yesterday...

Reply #472642 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Harden had the last 8 points of the game when the Blazers were running all over the Rockets. He deliverd in the clutch.

Reply #472644 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

If Houston can get rid of Lin & Osik's terrible contracts and get another top 20 talent they could be a real force...that said i don't see them getting past the second round.

Reply #472646 | Report this post

Sage  
Years ago

Lin is a mediacore player making 15 million and 8 million of that counts as a cap hit. No sane GM will touch his contract.

Reply #472648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's actually not true, I believe that Lin's contract was heavily front ended something like $15m, $5m, $5m. This year and next it would only be $5m cap room, which I think is reasonable

Reply #472651 | Report this post

Sage  
Years ago

It is 8 million against the Cap. Go and check any nba salary website. Even if 5 million which it is not, the guy is a mediacore player who at best is worth 2 to 3 mllion a year.

Reply #472655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lin is on a back ended contract, 5, 5 & 15ish. They signed Asik to something similar so they could sign 2 max contracts.

Reply #472665 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry my bad, it was back ended. Next year will be expensive for the Rockets

Reply #472672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/houston.htm

Reply #472673 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Reggie Jackson has stepped up in Hardens place at OKC pretty well.

Reply #472676 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Harden is regarded as a superstar and also arguably the best shooting guard which I don't agree.

As for he came through in the clutch, isn't game 3-1 down in a playoff series clutch???

Reply #472678 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:20 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754