Anonymous
Years ago

Adelaide 36ers signings?

Welcomed the news of Peach and Teys last week. Anyone closer to putting pen to paper?

Topic #34381 | Report this topic

Today  
Years ago

I heard today that Cadee was gone. Can anyone confirm?

Reply #472844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep,Cadee has signed with the Breakers yesterday.

Reply #472898 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Is there are link somewhere?

Reply #472906 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any truth in this Isaac?

Reply #472949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cadee gone. Creek seeking offers over his worth.

Reply #472950 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No idea re Cadee but I'd be surprised if he stayed. I think Creek is staying.

Reply #472955 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good news Gary Evrin has signed a one year deal. Looks like Creek is gone to Sydney Kings.

Reply #473118 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any source for that info^^

Reply #473119 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

He's a not greyed out Anon, so he's obviously legit :D

I never even considered if Creek could fit into the Kings... even if not true, it's interesting to consider...

Would still love Cadee to come back home though...

Wish they'd hurry up and sign a coach and get on with signing people!

I wonder how much of a "the NBL isn't ready yet with the loyalty points thing so we don't know where we are yet" is playing a part... Cairns the only team so far actually doing anything...

Although an article in The West today dashing my hopes of getting Damo on the East Coast, saying that while he's gotten lucrative offers from other teams, he wants to stay in Perth and it's really just sussing out the finer details and he's cool with Marvin going OS and sorting it out...

Reply #473122 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Damo was never leaving Perth. He is the Capitan of a team that is well placed for the frorseeable future to be a oontender with a stadium which has no rival n the NBL and 10 thousand fans coming to every home game. Why would anyone want to leave such a great opportunity?

Reply #473127 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was in the Advertiser this morning. Creek wants to move to sydney kings get more game time. With Gary Evrin signed there is no room for Creek and Sydney King is looking for more scoring players, he is the perfect player with his defense to.

Reply #473147 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

It wasn't in the Advertiser this morning Anonymous, perhaps you're going a bit crazy?

Reply #473150 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You must have missed it. It was in the paper, also heard on the news.

Reply #473160 | Report this post

Billy Hoyle  
Years ago

If Sydney want scoring they better not put their hopes on Creek. I don't want to sound bitter but even if Creek plays 35+ mins a game, he can't create anything off of the dribble and his jumpshot is deplorable. There was a reason why Coach Wright kept him on the bench.

There are guys in my social team with a bigger offensive skill set. Creek is just lucky he has gifted genetics otherwise he would be just like the rest of us on this forum.....dreamers!

Reply #473162 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Anonymous, what page?

Reply #473178 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

lol... already turning on him in advance? First he's the next coming of Jesus, now there's a chance that he's gone and he's not so good anymore? ;)

Maybe we should take a For and Against poll now to see who is on which side of the fence?

Like most things, won't believe it until I see it, still not sold if it's a good idea or not, but if nothing else, it would show that the Kings are still making moves and aren't sitting idle...

Reply #473196 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wookie you are making comments on what Sixers want based on a few hoop posters. Stop being self serving. Most fans are happy for joey to do what he thinks is right in consultation with sixers management. When someone is not resigned it is not always a reflection on their game but about the mix, numbers and cash as well as personal choice. Assumptions !!!

Reply #473201 | Report this post

Matthew  
Years ago

Looking like a import is about to sign with Adelaide 36ers in a couple of days.

Reply #473364 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

I'm still sticking to my practice of not replying to Anons who can't spell my nick properly... even when they completely miss the point...

Reply #473367 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I went to the wedding of MaryLou . She said ;" I don't want nobody to see me talking to you." Said she could get killed if she told me what she knew
..about Ervin.

Reply #473394 | Report this post

Ryan  
Years ago

@Adelaide36ers: Another player signing announced tomorrow morning #36ersNation http://t.co/ddRZLNa51E, who will it be?

Reply #474001 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:27 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754