Klondike
Years ago

What's going on at the Pakenham Warriors?

I know this has been harped on about countless
Times before but what is going on at the Warriors?

Really seems since they lost Topp and Jones
To a lesser extended they have been doomed.

I'd imagine they were expecting a little
Bit more production from Rainbow?

Thoughts?

Topic #34430 | Report this topic

Happy Days  
Years ago

Middle of the road team that puts high expectations on itself through its hyped up media. Nothing wrong with media exposure but maybe need to tone it down in future.

Reply #473825 | Report this post

Ashke  
Years ago

Who cares?

Reply #473828 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rodgers has always shot his mouth off without the ability to follow up with the goods. Simply a case of the mouse that roared.

Reply #473844 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

ASHKE wheres the love for Packy???

Reply #473846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for your insightful comments Ashke.

Reply #473865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Clearly the coach had no faith in his team if he is sending SOS calls to exNBL players form the 1990's.

Waste of money in my opinion. Rainbow is a great guy but is in his late 30's. You cant tell me he is the future of Pakenham Basketball.

Reply #474139 | Report this post

Tooled  
Years ago

Packy newest recruit, ex-SCM superstar and NBL development player Andrew Savaige dominated the Steelers last night and looks like he will be one of the best players in this league. Andrew is really excited to get an opportunity to play for Coach Rogers.

Reply #474614 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Is it like all those players who always dreamed of playing for Shane Heal? Did this guy always dream of playing for "Coach Rogers" or is he just "really excited"?

Reply #474615 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:27 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754