LC
Years ago

10 reasons why Bairstow should be drafted

Cam had one of the all-time great individual seasons with the Lobos, and one of the best by any Aussie in college hoops.

Instead of focusing reasons why he should not be drafted, I have zeroed in on all the reasons why he should be! The top 10 reasons I came up with...

10 reasons why Cameron Bairstow should be selected in the NBA Draft

Topic #34525 | Report this topic

bootleg  
Years ago

Nice article, hopefully Bairstow can get drafted and stick with an NBA team next year

Reply #475768 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I think he will be drafted in the 2nd round, but I actually think he may be better off not being drafted and sign with a team as a free agent ala Delly.

Reply #475785 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

From twitter
@cbairstow41 working out with Hawks, Bulls, Jazz, Suns, Spurs, Clips, Heat, Hornets, Mavs, Cavs, Pacers. More to come

Reply #475795 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

BTW great write up LC!

Reply #475796 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Thanks! Found out the NBA teams after the story was published and tweeted them...

Reply #475804 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

You may be right LC, he could be better off not drafted and go the free agency route, but I am a big fan too! I reckon he will go, but to which club, no idea...

I just look forward to being able to watch him in the NBA for many years to come.

Reply #475808 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

Yeah If Bairstow continues modelling his game off games like David West than he'll have a place in the NBA.

Reply #475817 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

For far more information on Bairstow, check out a couple of my previous articles and interview with the great man...

Interview with Cameron Bairstow (pre-season)

NCAA Spotlight on the Aussie Men: 2014 All-Aussie Awards

Reply #475819 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

I'm with you, LC. I thought Bairstow looked really impressive at the last Sino Aus Challenge, and from all accounts he's made a big improvement since then.

No doubt he'll have a successful career, where ever he ends up.

Reply #475946 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

Former Lobo Cameron Bairstow (@cbairstow41) works out this week with Atlanta on Wednesday and Chicago on Friday.

Reply #476150 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Hope the big fella does well this week.

Reply #476468 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:11 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754