D@B
Years ago

Thunder drops two starters

Collison and Sefalosha both liste as DNP-CDs

I cant think of this ever happening before. Two starters (even one ) being completely dropped.

I do think they deserve it however

Topic #34531 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

On ESPN, they're still listed on the roster. I think Collison is useful, but obviously Ibaka is easily the better player.

Reply #475956 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Reggie Jackson is a beast (sorry patty) and will have started due to his offensive game where as Sefalosha just turns down open shots.

Reply #475957 | Report this post

Silencer83  
Years ago

Nightmares of 2012 are returning :(

Reply #475963 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Does anyone know why they were dropped?

Ibaka clearly would usurp Collison in the starting lineup when (somewhat) healthy, but neither Collison nor Sefalosha played at all in game 3 and both have been crucial members of the team for years now.

Reply #476016 | Report this post

Whitey  
Years ago

Whilst we are discussing the Thunders starters, WOW Adams is a mega upgrade on Perkins and should be starting.

Reply #476041 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:49 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754