Lance_Uppercut
Years ago

Heat v Pacers (Game 5)

Huge game from Paul George! consistent performance form David West as well.

Lebron in foul trouble, rashad lewis hit big shots

Topic #34556 | Report this topic

Bear  
Years ago

Heat had their chance, Pacers still breathing but only just I reckon...

Reply #476539 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No way will Pacers take next game... George had a one off big night…. which was truly fantastic…….. Stephenson is a …….. James was targeted by ……. Missing Anderson….

I Want to watch the old Big 3 - James, Bosh, Wade go up against the new Big 3 of Durant, Ibaka and Westbrook…. Come on OKC, Come on Heat……

Reply #476542 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

^anon has a point with regards to the big 3 and the new big3, although I would like Spurs to win the whole thing you have to see OKC as a future champion team with those 3 at the helm...

Reply #476572 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

LeBron won't have two shockers in a row. Pacers delayed the inevitable but Heat should close it out next game.
Whoever gets through in the West won't lack motivation being the Heats victims in last two finals.

Reply #476581 | Report this post

Naph  
Years ago

Give me team basketball (Spurs) over Iso-heavy basketball (Thunder, and to lesser extent Heat) any day.

Reply #476582 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Sorry but give me highlight play after highlight play every day. Westbrook by himself generates some great viewing but add Ibaka & the MVP & you have some amazing television.
Also the Thunder have personalities, Pops the only cool cat in Texas unfortunately.

Reply #476586 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Heat seem to play a game more similar to the Spurs than the Thunder to me.

They were coasting for most of the game today, but definitely know when to defer to their support cast.

Stephenson is a bit of a twit. He and Hibbert seem to spend half the game falling over too.

Hoops GIF of the year has to be this one in slow-motion of Stephenson blowing in LeBron's ear and LeBron not being able to stifle a laugh. It is perfection. LeBron's eyes during and before he laughs. Stephenson's serious effort and then his crazed face afterwards.

Some of the comments on r/NBA were quite funny, imagining Stephenson thinking to himself:

"Got him, who's the King now?"
"What you gonna do now LeBron? I'm inside you. Can you feel me LeBron? Can you feel me inside of you?"

Reply #476589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stephenson will push buttons one too many times in the future, prediction he won;t last or he will do something really really stupid externally and that will bet he end of him..... He is like the bully who bullies once too often and then gets smashed.. Spoelstra not liking him even more now and Cole was ready to deck him… Thought the calls on Le Bron were intentionally soft and inconsistent today and Heat knew it. Bring on the next game…..Heat will have a little something for Stephenson, prepare to get squished young buck,,,,

Reply #476635 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:08 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754