Anonymous
Years ago

OKC @ Spurs, Game 5

Wanting OKC to win, but Mills is on fire today, hitting 3's when needed, moving the ball well...… Onya Patty….

Topic #34566 | Report this topic

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

That charge he drew on Fisher was fantastic.

Reply #476698 | Report this post

Jodiechrist  
Years ago

anyone else having problems with the tv companion? I can't get the play by play to work beyond the 35 all mark.

Reply #476699 | Report this post

Luke  
Years ago

Great game so far, hopefully mills gets a bit more action, im backing spurs to win it!

Reply #476700 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

OKC just going throughout the motions now. Bench playing...
Reset next game… Mills seeing a lot of time today and doing lots with it...

Reply #476709 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

patty did well. baynes now getting a run

Reply #476711 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How about Ginobli giving patty a spray. Ginobli needs to take a seat.

Reply #476712 | Report this post

TD14  
Years ago

Spurs should have it easy from here. They will finish off OKC next game and will breeze through the heat. Spurs are a lock - finals in 5.

Reply #476720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Felt for Westy and KD in the post media conf. They really didn't wan to be there.. that would be very annoying listening to these questions that have obvious answers.... KD ahd his back pack on ready to go…. Westy didn;'t want to look at the camera, teary. SO much passion in these two….

Ginoblis shots just sent the Spurs on a run...

Reply #476723 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

Mills hit some big shots and played big minutes
Baynes again seems lost on offence, never really demanding the ball and when he got it dribbles it off his foot.

Reply #476743 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

How about Ginobli giving patty a spray. Ginobli needs to take a seat.
I think it was because the play was Ginobili iso with everyone else loaded on the other side. I can't remember what happened but the play broke up a bit and Patty ended up in the corner on Manu's side meaning that he copped it from two defenders. I assume that was what he was upset about.

Of course, if it turned into a bit of a broken play, then why not hit Patty in the corner once his man falls towards Manu?

Reply #476746 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Biggest thing for me in this game was how the Spurs adjusted to take Ibaka out of the key and reduce his influence in the game.

If they can do that in game 6, all over, if OKC re-adjust and Ibaka can deliver his physical presence under the rim as he did in game 4, well, the series goes down to home town advantage really...

Reply #476796 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

OKC are a different team at home with that crowd behind them and the Spurs shot the lights out.

Reply #476920 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:08 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754