Anonymous
Years ago

Mixed Messages

I owe an apology to Dr Dunkenstein cause last night I was obviously not clear enough with my message.

It is so easy with the written word to know what you wish to say, but it can easily and sometimes rightly misunderstood by others.

I had written 'Dr Dunkenstein look at his post's they are in the main informative and informed' he took it as I was inferring that the posts by the person he had been resonding to. I actually meant his posts.

Offending Dr Dunkenstein had not been my intention and I really do think his posts are informative and informed. Like many on here like Moses Guthrie, the Doctor, Panther to name a few their posts are usually well worth the read and the effort to log on.

Topic #3459 | Report this topic

thedoctor  
Years ago

I feel warm and fuzzy.... who needs a hug?

Reply #39877 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Mixed messages: NO really does mean no! or does it?

Reply #39883 | Report this post

AsIseeIt  
Years ago

I think we should all meet and share a bag of big fresh soft red frogs

Reply #39899 | Report this post

Moonshine  
Years ago

Latest News

Is it true that the Centrals womens coach is set to fly the coup next year and coach south adelaide ?

Is it true that a Centrals womens great has retired, it would be a shame if this is true however maybe enticed to coach the team in the 2005/2006 year if the above is true.

Tell me what you think about the above thoughts.

Reply #39908 | Report this post

ace  
Years ago

nice one

Reply #39909 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

anon - no problem.

It is easy for a type-o or wording of a sentence to alter an entire point. We are all guilty of the occasionaly slip-up.

Perhaps i shouldn't have jumped the gun so quick.

I'm glad you enjoy reading my posts, i have a few favourite posters, but you can't please everyone all the time.

Reply #39925 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I'm gushing on the inside. Thanks anonymous. ;-)

Reply #39975 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

re centrals womens coach flying the coop, hope its true, don't think so though as he would have to play senior players wouldn't he?
don't think he could handle it!!!!

Reply #39978 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:24 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754