Spinner
Years ago

36ers 2014/2015 Season Tickets

I see that season tickets are available through the Sixers site. Did anyone receive anything from the club to advise of this as we have in previous years? I didn't.

Is this another glitch where emails dropped off their list as they did for some of us with GF tickets last season?

Topic #34599 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I saw it on Twitter which was a link straight through to ProTicket.

Reply #477429 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

I got an email yesterday.

Reply #477432 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe ask them on the Adelaide 36ers Facebook page

Reply #477441 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep got nothing as well, just saw it on twitter i think. Just hate how this stuff is communicated, we always get it via mail. I assume it will come that way eventually but still seems random.

Reply #477443 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Perhaps they only send them to the important members?

Seriously though, if you are a current Sixers member you have first dibs on your seat from what I understand. Perhaps they are emailing blocks or something like that, don't know for sure. Doubt if they would forget you - They want you back!

I reckon if you're a member and your seat was sold out from underneath you without you having the right of renewal, barge on down there and demand an upgrade.

Reply #477455 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Me too - member and only saw on FB. Had same for finals, it was me chasing.. Disappointing as they should be chasing members...

Reply #477473 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

I received my renewal paperwork today. On the membership application form, it says "For terms & conditions, please visit www.adelaide36ers.com", however, I can't find any reference to t&c's on the site. Can anyone help?

Reply #477527 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

Just got a response from the Club. T&C's are at http://www.adelaide36ers.com/membership-terms

Reply #477605 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:08 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754