Luke
Years ago

NBL TV deal

Do you know where the NBL will end for the 2015/16 season? With the new teams coming in and the new days for NBL games e.g boxing day, NYE, midweek hopefully TEN take a crack at trying to make the NBL one of there big sports like the NRL and AFL on Nine and Seven but it is a 99% chance this won't happen, Where do you reckon the NBL will end up on our TV screens next year?

Topic #34649 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

Channel 7 probably on their digital channel 7mate

Reply #478381 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Hopefully FoxSports

Reply #478385 | Report this post

sportsfan  
Years ago

foxsports has the best coverage i have seen in the last few years before i got foxtel id love for them to go back to if u press red u could choose the timeout huddles

Reply #478397 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fox Sports certainly put on the most professional coverage, by far

Reply #478404 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

I guess the argument is if you go fox, you are not getting in front of the most people you can. With free TV you can always get people to stumble onto.

Reply #478406 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Any channel but 10 is fine by me

Reply #478410 | Report this post

Big Ads of Perth  
Years ago

And who can forget the wonderful calling of NBL games by Brian Taylor and Dwayne Russell in 2009/10.....a revolutionary move by Foxtel.

(15/20)

Reply #478414 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Will we still have NBL.tv by then?

Reply #478438 | Report this post

Tom  
Years ago

7 are rumoured to be making a sports channel. Hopefully NBL is featured on there.

Reply #478443 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Any channel but TEN/ONE is fine by me.

Reply #478445 | Report this post

kobe24  
Years ago

Any coverage that doesnt include Steve Carfino and Tony Ronaldson will be a a massive step forward.

Reply #478449 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brian Taylor commentating basketball was gold Jerry, GOLD!!!

Reply #478476 | Report this post

D4444  
Years ago

+1 to kobe24's comment. Please can we get decent commentators.

Reply #478754 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If they actually reported on the basketball both men and women's on all mainstream channels in the sports area like they do with every other sport played in Australia netball included then perhaps the audience would grow and then a free to air major channel may be more inclined to get behind it.

Reply #478765 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

What is the current situation this year with channel 10? Will it be the same as last year.

Also will the price of NBL TV change?

Reply #478776 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:17 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754