phillip
Years ago

Anthony Susjnara

Whatever happened to him? Solid young player who dropped off the face of the earth. Is he playing pro or semi pro anywjere atm?

Topic #34660 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

I remember he had a season or two in townsville that was entirely unremarkable and that's about all I can remember...

Reply #478599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lives in California

Reply #478614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looked to me like he spent note time on his hair than his game. A less skilled version of Ben Allen.

Reply #478616 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Less skilled then Ben Allen? that exists?

Reply #478629 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Warmed the Sydney Kings bench for a couple of seasons

Reply #478635 | Report this post

kobe24  
Years ago

Yeah complete no one, but do remember the name. And not there is no such thing as a less skilled version of Ben Allen. That would be reffered to as someone who does not play basketball.

Reply #478647 | Report this post

phillip  
Years ago

Will ben allen be in the league next season? How does he keep gettig gigs? What fid he study at st marys?

Reply #478653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Susnjara had much more fire in his bones than that
marshmallow Allen

Filled a 10th man spot at Kings & Crocs & played well in Iceland for a season or 2.

Reply #478772 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:50 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754