Ray Dewalt
Years ago

Jerard Ajami 6'2'' Combo Guard (Coffs Harbour)

My cousin is a 6'2'' Combo guard currently playing for the Coffs Harbour Suns and he is looking for placement for next season. He's currently avg. 24.1 PPG, 7 Rebounds and close to 5 Assists in the Waratah league.

Heres a Link of his last game against the Newcastle Hunters.

(31 Points, 11 Rebounds, 5 Steals, 4 Assists, 2 Turnovers)
Heres an update from this last weekend against Newcastle Hunters.

31 Points, 11 Rebounds, 5 Steals, 4 Assists, 2 Turnovers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isko6T-G_lI&feature=youtu.be

Topic #34729 | Report this topic

Ray Dewalt  
Years ago

His contact is [email protected]

Reply #479796 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

Great team player *cough*

Reply #479805 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

looks like a pretty good scorer

Ray, what league is Jerard looking to play in?

Reply #479813 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

I would think hes Big V D1 or 2 standard. Hard to gauge as that league is pretty weak.

Reply #479818 | Report this post

YOLO  
Years ago

He is not listed in the Warratah League. Markovic , Weeks plus others play in that league.

Reply #479819 | Report this post

Wonderer  
Years ago

The league is NSW State League, does not involve the Waratah Champ teams. These stats would be from game against 2nd Newcastle team, hard to gauge anything from that?

Reply #479822 | Report this post

YOLO  
Years ago

Gage Day who played D League is averaging 41 per game in the same league. This guy is averaging 21.8

Reply #479824 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Scoring stats info:

http://www.nswbasketball.net.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=596

Reply #479826 | Report this post

Maurice Williams  
Years ago

League is decent , I played in it 2012 finished 3rd in scoring and played three games this year and I'm 2nd in scoring. Teams with imports where good when I played

Reply #479918 | Report this post

Ray Dewalt  
Years ago

He's looking to get to the next level. He's played division 1 basketball against high level players... He's averaging 24.1 ppg, and he says he just wants the opportunity to play at the next level to prove himself. Really level headed guy both on and off the court. He also said he's willing to try out and prove himself.

Reply #479958 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:50 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754