Whitey
Years ago

K.Love to Boston?

I have seen several nba news outlets claim Loves trade to the Warriors is dead. I totally agree on not wanting to move Klay.

The Celtics are now the "front runners" to get Love, and the current cost being picks 6,17 and sullinger.

With the C's holding some future unprotected 1st round picks from the Nets, wouldn't Flip Saunders want pick 6, sullinger and the nets 1st round pick in 2016 & 2018?

Topic #34743 | Report this topic

Carcus Mamby  
Years ago

Why wouldn't love goto a team who is one piece away from being a contender, can't see rondo,Bradley,green,love being any better than what he has now.

Reply #480016 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love doesn't have a choice, he is being traded, not picking his team. The wolves send him to whoever offer the best package.

If the warriors miss out on a talent like Kevin Love because they won't trade Klay Thompson they deserve the years if middling results they will have with the current roster.

Reply #480017 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

He does have some say though because he is an unrestricted free agent at the end of the season so teams won't give away much unless it's a sign and trade in which case he basically picks where he goes unless a GM is going to blow their team up for a short term rental and back themselves to resign him

Reply #480020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Celtics offered Olynyk first but Wolves wanted Green. With Green I would look at the deal.

Reply #480040 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If the warriors miss out on a talent like Kevin Love because they won't trade Klay Thompson they deserve the years if middling results they will have with the current roster.
If Bogut was playing, I think they would've got past the Clippers and potentially challenged the Thunder. That's not horrible considering their past years.

A few people consider their backcourt the best in the league (obviously counting Chalmers as part of the Heat backcourt).

Reply #480053 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

K love to join lebron at boston

Reply #480112 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doubt Lebron goes to boston

Reply #480121 | Report this post

The Dream  
Years ago

seems like a great place to land right now
but they do need SG & a solid C

Reply #480123 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Boston is not even near being a contender right now. Why would Lebron go there. Plus isn't there a bit of hate between the two?

Rondo will probably leave when he's a free agent.

Reply #480145 | Report this post

Maxymoo  
Years ago

I really hope we don't land K Love unless it is with a multi-year deal in place.

It is too early for Boston to bring in 1 significant piece and expect it to be a jig saw.

If the price is Rondo, so be it but we need to go to the draft and then reconsider our position.

Reply #480166 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:45 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754