Isaac
Years ago

2014 NBA Draft - Exum #5 (Jazz), Bairstow #49 (Bulls)

About to start...

Bucks confirm they're taking whichever of Wiggins or Parker is available at #2.

Topic #34763 | Report this topic

Paul  
Years ago

Is the draft being shown on League Pass today?

Reply #480342 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

Watching it here.

http://gofirstrow.eu/watch/266853/1/watch-the-nba-draft-2014.html

Reply #480344 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Need the pro version of League Pass so I'm watching First Row too.

Reply #480345 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Wiggins it is.
Parker at #2.

Now it gets interesting!

Chad Ford saying Embiid at #3. Confirmed.

Embiid's reaction on the feed is a bit confused!

Reply #480347 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Embiid at 3. Magic just traded Afflalo so I reckon Exum will go there.

Reply #480351 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

And Embiid it is at 3. First 3 as expected. So from now on it's Exum time

Reply #480352 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Apparently Magic will take Gordon.

Reply #480353 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Adrian Wojnarowski has just reported Exum will go to the Jazz.

Reply #480354 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Exum to the Jazz apparently.

Reply #480355 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

please not to the Jazz

Reply #480356 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Woj has been right so far.

Reply #480357 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Gordon a great pick, I don't know why he was rated so low initially.

Reply #480358 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Burke and Burks at PG and then Hayward at SG. Going best available or do they have plans?

Burke, interviewed, said they need a centre, otherwise another guard "like Dante Exum".

Reply #480359 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

I think he will go top 10.

Reply #480360 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

please please please not the Jazz

Reply #480361 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

There it is. Exum to the Jazz.

Reply #480362 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Maybe top 5 :)

Reply #480363 | Report this post

Rasheed30  
Years ago

This might be the 1st time in Australia people will demand Jazz apparel

Reply #480364 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

^^ hahaha. Good call.

Reply #480365 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh yes the Jazz Well done!!

Reply #480366 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Can't believe Heather Cox didn't take the opportunity to ask Cecil about being dunked on.
Poor research :p

Reply #480367 | Report this post

Young Gun  
Years ago

oh well.

Reply #480368 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

One for all the historians out there. When was the last time a flat top was seen on draft night?

Reply #480369 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

Last year Noel Narlens

Reply #480371 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Any ridiculous Afros this year? Like Nogueira?

Reply #480372 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

This might be the 1st time in Australia people will demand Jazz apparel
Bogut did play at the University of Utah...

Reply #480373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Congrats to Dante!

Reply #480374 | Report this post

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

Pray for Dante.

Reply #480375 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Thoughts on Adam Silver going the bro handshake rather than the traditional, regular handshake? Endearing, cool, lame, all three?

Reply #480376 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll have to dust off my #32 Jazz top!!

Reply #480378 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Why? Karl Malone don't play there no more.

Reply #480379 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and neither does Jordan play for the Bulls anymore but we can remember the good old days

Reply #480381 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

How many minutes would you expect Dante to recieve for Utah given Burke, Burks & Hayward (as well as a few other guards they have)?

Reply #480382 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Magic pick Saric (stashed in Europe for two years) but will trade to Philly. Smart by the 76ers - Saric seems like he could be pretty decent once he heads to the NBA.

Looks like the 76ers are getting the best they can, not deterred by Embiid's recovery or Saric's contract in Turkey. Tank again next year and perhaps get another piece. Noel is still young. Noel is also another example of grabbing the talent regardless of injury/circumstance - he was tipped as a #1 pick before slipping to #6.

Reply #480384 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Wow, what a talented draft, any of the top 10 or 12 could have been top 5 in other years, look at Dario Saric a 6'9" power forward from Euro League at number 12, he is going to be a gun NBA player IMO.

Exum is very young still, so it will be interesting to see his development with the Jazz, I expect if there isn't a trade done before too long he may even do some time in the 'D' league there if his minutes are limited...

This draft is just amazing, very enjoyable to be honest. Now just waiting for the late picks to see if our boy 'Aussie' Cam' the Bear Bairstow can get picked up!

Reply #480385 | Report this post

Rav  
Years ago

Got to feel sorry for Brett Brown - He get's no help from this draft for next year.
The only improvement to the roster will be Nerlens Noel coming back from Injury.

Will be interesting to see who they sign in free agency.

Reply #480386 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Saric will be the steal of this draft.

Most versatile, complete player as he can dribble, make assists, rebound and score from inside and out.

Exum is longer a PG after this trade. He should hereafter be referred to as a SG because with Burke running the 1, he will be spending a lot of time at the 2.

Maybe the Jazz realised in pre-draft workouts that he didn't quite have the skills to be a PG and they see him spending a lot of time at SG.

Nik Staukas went to high for my liking and Sacramento may regret that as Vonleh could be something special.

Not really sold on Randle. Isn't he just a tweener stuck between that 3 and 4 spot?

Reply #480387 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isn't drafting followed by a flurry of trading?

Guess we have to wait a little while before we find out where people actually ended up?

Reply #480388 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

True anon^, but the yanks sure know how to fill a stadium and create a sense of drama, don't they?

@MACDUB I was also unsure about the Kings pick, that one raised my eye brows to be honest.

Remember Jimmer Frdett? Maybe Stauskas is more versatile and has more size, but seeing him with the on court problems Sacramento already have, can his ego fit on court with all the other egos in that team?

Just because a guy shoots the lights out of it in college doesn't mean he can do it in the NBA...

Statistics be what they are, sometimes the hype and the statistics are flawed, I agree that some of the best picks are not US, they come from around the globe, the Spurs are proof of this!

Reply #480389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well i like the Jazz mascot so that's something i guess.

Reply #480390 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Expect a trade from Utah...they either keep Exum or more on Hayward/Burks…they might think Hayward wants to much $$

Reply #480391 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Just to clarify, I don't mean to say the best picks are not US based, just saying I agree that there are real smokies and value picks from around the globe that some teams seem to ignore, but others pick up.

Dante being announced as the international man of mystery was quite amusing...

Reply #480392 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who is this imbecile on ESPN at the right end of the panel? Bill something obviously a Celtics fan.

Did they pull this clown out of the stands?

Reply #480393 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL - if you don't know Bill Simmons your sports pass will be revoked!

Reply #480396 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Got to feel sorry for Brett Brown - He get's no help from this draft for next year.
I imagine he might've got exactly what he wanted. Hinkie is known for obtuse drafting and trading. I suspect Brown has a fair runway to get things happening.

Bill Simmons is a Celtics fan. Very well known writer.

Reply #480398 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shabazz Napier to Hornets... Oh dear Heat !!!

Reply #480399 | Report this post

Rasheed30  
Years ago

Napier getting traded to Heat for 26 & 58 picks + 2nd rounder 2015

Reply #480401 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Well done Dante.

He was very humble in the Australian media video conference.

Now where will Bairstow land?

Reply #480403 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love the reaction of Simmons when Young was selected for the C's, Thinks he is off camera and gives a fist pump only to see his is on camera, classic.

Reply #480405 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Napier getting traded to Heat for 26 & 58 picks + 2nd rounder 2015
Heat showed their hand and basically paid an extra two picks for the guy they wanted.

76ers got a future 1st rounder and 2nd rounder in that Payton/Saric swap. Crafty.

Reply #480406 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Happy Heat - lets see how that all pans out.... Go Exum, nice post interview….

Reply #480408 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Strange.. He never worked out for them

Reply #480409 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Article up on PnR including quotes from Exum from his Australian media only video conference.

2014 NBA Draft: Dante Exum selected #5 by the Jazz

Reply #480414 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bairstow to the Bulls!!!

Reply #480417 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

How much is Dantes contract worth???

Reply #480418 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Chicago for Bairstow, I am sure he is absolutely on a high, well done to the boy, I hope he stays there as it could work out to be a great pick for both him and the Bulls franchise...

Reply #480419 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Happy Days, the fifth pick from 2014/15 is:

1st year: $3.12m
2nd year: $3.14m
3rd year: $3.28m (option)
4th year: 27% up
5th year: 33% up

Bairstow to the Bulls at #49. Nice.

Reply #480420 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well done Cam Bairstow, yet another aussie big man to possibly play for the Bulls (Longley, Anstey, Schenscher).

Reply #480421 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Given talk of amnesty possibilities for Boozer and trade options for Taj Gibson, you'd have to think Bairstow has a reasonable shot to make the roster. Good for him.

Reply #480422 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

With the 49th pick in the 2014 NBA draft the Chicago Bulls select Cameron Bairstow!!!!!!!

Awesome, the bulls are rumoured to shift Boozer, so Bairstow a good fit as a PF.

Great reward for hard work by Bairstow, well deserved

Reply #480423 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

haha, someone on r/NBA

"Exum + Trey = X-Rey"

or "T-Rexum"

Reply #480424 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also good to see the brother of ex-Sydney King Jerai Grant, Jerami Grant drafted by Philadelphia.

Harvey Grant is their father and Horace Grant their uncle.

Reply #480426 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Thoughts: When reading bio's or reviews on these guys they (the scouts and writers in the US especially) are using terms such as 'tweeners'.

This appears to be used to describe a player believed not to be a fit for a certain position, rather somewhere in between, which of course is where the term comes from.

Then they call other players 'versatile', saying this player can play the 4 or 5 position, or he can play stretch 3 and combo guard etc...

I find some reviews a great read, however the 'tweener' comment annoys me as it is often used as a weakness, however being versatile is seen as a strength.

Oxymoronic, or what?

Reply #480427 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aussie hoops looking good. NBA:

Exum
Bairstow
Mills
Dellavedova
Baynes
Bogut

With Goulding a chance at making Mavs roster. And Simmons and Maker to come.

Reply #480429 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Great to see Bairstow drafted hope he makes the roster.
Congrats to Exum not sure how he will go in Utah but good luck to him

Reply #480432 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Can't see Cam making the Bulls....but guys can have a good showing at summer league and get there rigths traded.

Reply #480433 | Report this post

Naph  
Years ago

Bear:

http://www.nbadraft.net/instant-analysis/2014

Check out the following description from the analysis on Jabari Parker...

"Some question why there aren't more concerns about what position he'll play at the next level but when you can effectively play multiple positions it is called being versatile, when you struggle to do so it is called being a tweener."

Alternatively just check out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweener_(basketball)

Which breaks down the different types of "tweener" as well as listing a bunch of successful players who don't have a "traditional" position/game.

Reply #480437 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

apparently Bairstow is a kiwi and player at UNLV at least according to SB Nation.
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/6/26/5848292/nba-draft-results-2014-bulls-cameron-bairstow

Tiger Watcher, you wouldn't be the first to underestimate Bairstow. Hope he makes the roster, great work ethic and talented player, I would rate his chances given the likely changes at the 4 position occurring at the Bulls.

Reply #480438 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/chi-cameron-bairstow-nba-draft-20140626,0,4859966.story

General manager Gar Forman said the Bulls liked Cameron Bairstow so much that they considered trading up in the second round to get the power forward.
Instead, some snooping around allowed them to discern he would be there at No. 49

"He's a guy that we're real excited to get," Forman said. "He fits our culture. He's a strong, physical player who has a good skill level. He can shoot the midrange shot. He has experience and has a lot of international competition."

Reply #480441 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Tiger Watcher - you obviously did not watch the coverage of the Lobos games on ESPN this year. Bairstow was awesome. Opposition couldn't guard him.
With his work ethic he will make it!

Reply #480442 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

I watched most of his games...i just can't see the fit at the Bulls, however it'd be great if he made it onto the roster.

If they chase Melo and don't give up Gibson he is playing D-League.

Hence i was hoping he'd be undrafted and could get a summer league gig were the best situation for him is.

Reply #480443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

From CBS Sports.com

Cameron Bairstow | PF, New MexicoHeight: 6-9 Weight: 250
This guy will not make the roster. He can play a little bit, just not for the Bulls.
D-

Reply #480445 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Great to see two Aussies drafted this year, Exum top 5 is good to see!

76ers got exactly what they want! Next years draft (and even the year after) are considered to be better than this years draft, (and this one is bloody good, so great times ahead!). Noel and Embiid, both projected top picks in the last two drafts is perfect for the 76ers, add MCW and a potential high pick next year if they are able to tank to hell out of it, and they'll have 5-6 very, very good young players. Probably have plenty of draft space for a couple of nice veterans, and the 76ers can run deep into the playoffs in the future if they are able to keep their stars and develop them nicely. Long term plan by the 76ers, hopefully they can pull it off.

Reply #480446 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

Really surprised Toronto used a 20th pick on Bruno Caboclo

Reply #480448 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he is being reported as being a kiwi?

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/6/26/5848292/nba-draft-results-2014-bulls-cameron-bairstow

Reply #480450 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Thanks @Naph, yeah I get it has been around for a while now, just frustrates me when they are so opinionated.

I think these guys getting drafted are all in the versatile range rather than being tweeners who may struggle in their projected roles, however I get the idea and the meaning behind it.

Don't like it, mind you, just have to accept it is the way they speak about players over there I guess...

Reply #480452 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Elfrid Payton had a pretty decent fro. Cecil has rocked the same haircut for years, gotta love it! Some very humble kids in the draft, interviewed well.

Reply #480453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Story on Exum's rise to the NBA.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2014/jun/27/dante-exum-nba-draft-utah-jazz

Reply #480460 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Bairstow will be competing with Mirotic for a spot. Will be tough but he can do it.

Reply #480461 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Article now up on Bairstow's selection by the Bulls.

2014 NBA Draft: Cameron Bairstow selected #49 by the Bulls

Reply #480462 | Report this post

Moneyballer  
Years ago

Mirotic is expected to start off the bat for the Bulls. He would be a lottery pick in this draft. Much better than Bear

Reply #480468 | Report this post

2FAST4U  
Years ago

Damn the Jazz suck. He's probs looking to get out of there asap.

Reply #480476 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Damn the Jazz suck. He's probs looking to get out of there asap.
Miami went 25-57 before they got Wade.
Cavs went 17-65 before they got LeBron.
Pelicans went 21-45 before they got Davis.
And so on.

There are often more opportunities to prove yourself and build stock on a weaker team.

Reply #480479 | Report this post

Rav  
Years ago

Chad Fords assessment of the 2 Aussie's picked in the Draft.
----------------------------------------------------------------
5) Exum -
Exum is a huge win for the Jazz. They needed a potential franchise player, and I think they got him. He's so quick, so fast and has such great size for his position. He can play with Trey Burke, or he can, and likely will, eventually take Burke's starting job. It's so hard for the Jazz to lure elite talent. I think they got one here.

49) Bairstow
Bairstow is a tough, old-school power forward who does most of his damage in the paint. He isn't a great athlete, but he knows how to play. I expect the Bulls will stash him overseas -- maybe back to Australia.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Would the Bulls really want Bairstow to play in the NBL for a year?

Reply #480480 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And to think that Exum is gonna get paid more than Patty Mills. Strange world.

Reply #480481 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

a season in the spanish league would be better imo

i think that he would be ready to go in the nba though as a 10th man back up. its a long season , and with noah , gibson and mirotic i would be using bairstow anytime i had junk minutes or needed a body to bang in the paint.

Reply #480483 | Report this post

Shooting Blanks  
Years ago

Fascinating reaction by Magic fans in the Amway Center on hearing the Gorden selection (passing on Dante):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkfr3HMSPPE

Different story in Utah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPTbZlQaf2I

Reply #480484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If i was a NBL GM/Coach id be seeing if the Bulls and Bairstow would do a Ennis type deal and play NBL next season, would be amazing for the league.

Reply #480490 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

That's pretty cool. Both sets of fans really wanted Exum. One got him, one didn't.

Reply #480494 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Is it fair to say that Bairstow has the best low post game out of all Aussies?

He seems to be a very impressive traditional 4 man who would do very well in the NBL or Europe. Once he develops a 3-point shot, he will be deadly. His improvement has been so spectacular that I wouldn't be surprised if he adds that to his arsenal soon.

A good interview with him here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqexMEFObpM

The interview raises a good point about the trend towards stretch power forwards. Lemanis certainly likes them. Bairstow doesn't really fit that mold (yet), but I have a feeling he might find a way to push himself into the Boomers World Cup team regardless.

Reply #480525 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

"There are often more opportunities to prove yourself and build stock on a weaker team."

exactly, there is no way MCW would have put up those numbers at OKC for example.

Reply #480527 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

rjd

You think bairstow might get in to the australian team do you? He just booked his ticket yesterday when he got drafted into the NBA knuckle head!

Reply #480534 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

As an aside Silver must be quite tall. 6"4ish perhaps.

Reply #480551 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Yes, anon, because every Aussie drafted in the NBA has been an automatic Boomers selection. Just ask Ben Pepper in 1998 (drafted 1997), CJ Bruton in 1998 (drafted 1997), and Ater Majok in 2012 (drafted 2011). Every knucklehead knows that!

The issue is that Lemanis likes his mobile stretch 4s. Bairstow isn't exactly that. Bogut's absence gives a bit more room in selections. With Baynes, Jawai (if fit), Andersen (if fit), there is already 3 bigs arguably above Bairstow on the pecking order. That is without selecting any mobile stretch 4s (perhaps Worthington or Petrie, or even both given Lemanis is coach!). If he chooses that obligatory mobile stretch 4, would Lemanis dare choose someone based on potential as the 5th big, someone who fits that mobile stretch 4 mold for future Boomers teams (Simmons, or even Maker)? After all, if Simmons is likely to be ready to contribute in 2016, which could well be our strongest team ever, some experience would do him good. Then there are the other bigs who have a legitimate chance in this year's team: Nevill, Maric, Motum, Ogilvy.

My point is that Bairstow doesn't fit the needs of the Lemanis Boomers at the 4 spot, but he will probably command a spot anyway. Accounting for other veteran bigs and even more promising (much) younger prospects, I'm not ready to call Bairstow an automatic selection just yet. I am very impressed by Bairstow, but Lemanis could go another way. Of course, Lemanis coached Bairstow enough last year to know his game well.

Reply #480560 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gordon at 4 was a bloody terrible pick. They could of gotten him with their second first rounder anyway. Exum, Randle or Smart would've been a much better pick.

Looking forward to seeing what Exum can do with the Jazz!

Hopefully Simmons and Maker can continue the trend of Aussies in the lottery in coming years. Could Humphries, Bolden, Deng Adel aso be future lottery picks?

Reply #480562 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

I agree the Magic made an absolute meal of the draft and their fans should be disgusted.

They are in desperate need of a quality PG

They should have gone out and got Exum or Smart @ 4 and then used pick 12 for Gordon (if he was still on the board ..i doubt he would have been) or kept Saric.

Reply #480563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some Jazz insight on their pick

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/jazz/58120595-87/exum-jazz-draft-pick.html.csp

Reply #480567 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apparently he's handsome according to the vid. Wtf?

Reply #480569 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Handsome essentially means presentable, don't get too butthurt about the term in that context.

Reply #480576 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There's been a few comments in the US about the low level of competition Exum has played against in Australia. The clips of Exum at the High School championships certainly don't disprove this; it looks like he's playing against 12 year olds in some of those clips.

Would it be fair to say the High School championships isn't the highest under age level of basketball in Australia? I'm guessing it would be national state championships right?

And also did Exum actually play for his high school during the year or was it only for the championships at the end of last year?

Reply #480588 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Another great look into what value that Exum can deliver to the Jazz and how he will fit in.

How will Dante Exum fit with the Jazz?

Reply #480609 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's funny how the analysts kept mentioning players staying in college and their games getting picked apart by scouts and their flaws becoming more evident. Isn't that pretty much what happened with Ogilvy? Went from being pegged as a lottery pick after his freshman year to undrafted two years later,

Reply #480706 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Schenscher too, went from a supposed 1st Rd pick to going undrafted but still cracked the NBA via the D-League.

Liz Cambage was on Wide World of Sports this morning talking about Exum & Bairstow being drafted.

Reply #480717 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It just shows you how timing is so important with the draft. Exum made the right decision i think.

Reply #480732 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

might as well say presentable then gwb. no butthurt

Reply #480753 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Right about AJ - in hindsight he should have declared after his freshman year. Same with Aaron Bruce too who tore it up with Baylor.

Reply #480757 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I remember those two being seen as the 'future of Australian basketball', Bruce in particular. It's pretty sad to see what happened.

Reply #481047 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:52 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754