Time of the month
Years ago

Who's going where next season (Rumours)

Any body heard any good rumours about who is going where next season coaching wise???????

I heard that Ryan Turner is going to South next season to coach u16g Div 1????
Anybody any others

Topic #3477 | Report this topic

Southern guy  
Years ago

I heard that if Jason Balfour get the Coaching Directors job again at Southern then there will be alot of people leaving Southern and going to South.....

Reply #40197 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Empty bag?

Reply #40198 | Report this post

STIP  
Years ago

Time, do you mean Ryan Kinghorne? Why would Ryan Turner leave f/ville. If it is Kinghorne, that rumour is not new.

Reply #40199 | Report this post

STIP  
Years ago

Southern Guy, care to nominate who else will get the job?

Reply #40200 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Considering this decision was only made on Thursday, and Jason has been JDO for nearly three years, I think that kids would have left by now dont u? I laugh when people come on here to shit stir.

Reply #40202 | Report this post

heard a 14's coach might wont out if things dont work out

Reply #40209 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

yeah i think his heart isnt with that club old school hoopsta.but does his club at heart want him back i dunno?

Reply #40215 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Noel Robertson to where ever cause the southern women lost again last night to Norwood by 8. He should have taken one of those players off and given someone else a go.

Reply #40253 | Report this post

onthemove  
Years ago

the only thing Jason Balfour has achieved at Southern is to make a lot of others club happy by decimating the girls programme. Anonymous - check your facts- girls with any potential have been leaving at a steady rate for over 3 years !!!

Reply #40273 | Report this post

What about yourself? Word is you are trying to get back to your original club & trick everyone into believing you are a capable coach.

Reply #40280 | Report this post

onthemove  
Years ago

Bad news for the girls program at all other clubs - Balfour has been sacked as JDO.
Unfortunately Southern may now get someone who actually knows something about basketball and actually develop a girls program.

Hoopsta - you really should check a few facts before you pretend to know a lot about nothing

Reply #40286 | Report this post

See Ya!!!  
Years ago

onthemove, I beleive Hargraeves is the only respectable player to leave Southern in the last 3 years. mmmm I also find it funny that no one replied to first post so you had to post again to try and get another reaction. Hilarious!

I watched the Southern girls play on Friday night and thought it was amazing that for such a shit program, apart from the 16 girls, Southern won every game comfortably. Isn't it amazing the coaches that Southern coaches coached against. They looked very familiar!

On the Move , Good luck at South or any other club that may take you, because Sturt definitely won't take you back.

Reply #40298 | Report this post

the mexican  
Years ago

you s.h.1.t stirring crash test dummy....see u tuesday nite...lol

Reply #40339 | Report this post

sleeper  
Years ago

Mark Wallace to not coach juniors anymore. Might not be true heard it second hand.

Reply #40353 | Report this post

In in Know  
Years ago

A big loss for North!

Reply #40355 | Report this post

tAhLiA  
Years ago

Well I was coached by Jason Balfour and he is fantastic and so would say alot of girls that he coached and when some girls like my team in under16's now 1st year were sad to hear he left and his team was very dissapointed wen they found out that jason had left. We won't jason back and our hearts are open to you jason we do want him back and we think he shouldn't have left. So all the people that come on hear an just like to shit stir i say go get a life and stop it if u no whats good for you. frm tAhLiA N KrIsTa

Reply #74517 | Report this post

TiGeR  
Years ago

Well I was coached by Jason Balfour and he is fantastic and so would say alot of girls that he coached and when some girls like my team were sad to hear he left and his team was very dissapointed wen they found out that jason had left. We won't jason back and our hearts are open to you jason we do want him back and we think he shouldn't have left. So all the people that come on hear an just like to shit stir i say go get a life and stop it if u no whats good for you.

Reply #74519 | Report this post

TiGeR  
Years ago

Well I was coached by Jason Balfour and he is fantastic and so would say alot of girls that he coached and when some girls like my team were sad to hear he left and his team was very dissapointed wen they found out that jason had left. We won't jason back and our hearts are open to you jason we do want him back and we think he shouldn't have left. So all the people that come on hear an just like to shit stir i say go get a life and stop it if u no whats good for you.

Reply #74520 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:23 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754