Tizzle91
Years ago

Rookie of the Year 2014/15

Who's everyone's early guess' for rookie of the year?
Heard Noel's name dropped a few times
But I think Parker will do fantastic in the NBA and push for it.

Thoughts?

Topic #34832 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Can't be too confident about guys at teams who may potentially land Melo or LeBron, so that could rule out Randle. Parker or Smart maybe?

Reply #481807 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

parker will be allowed to have a great deal of the shots at milwaukee. i can see him taking it.

? i thought nba ROTY was first year players only? or am i wrong and noel would be eligible? i think noel could have a very good year but think parker will take it

Reply #481813 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^Griffin won Rookie of the year two years after being drafted by the Clips after missing a season with a knee injury. So technically he still counts as a rookie because he's never played an official NBA game. Parker is the obvious choice but Noels Summer League début was super impressive.

Reply #481817 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exum should get it

Reply #481843 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Smart IMO.

Celtics will deal Rondo and Smart will get big mins and big opportunities.

He is also the most ready to contribute at both ends of the court and I think he will mesh well with Stevens.

Parker will also be in contention as he is very skilled with good footwork and is not as raw as Wiggins, Imbiid, Exum etc.

Reply #481844 | Report this post

Over the past 3 years the ROY has been a PG. I'll take my chances on Exum, Smart or my sleeper, Elfrid Payton.

Reply #481846 | Report this post

TheFoxHat  
Years ago

I'm going for Noel with a Griffin like performance.
Also putting in 2 cents for Stauskas to have an appearance in the 3 point shootout. And Anthony Bennet to get most improved. He should cope well with the focus on Wiggins the new no.1 and Kyrie's pressure on living upto a max contract.

Reply #481886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Smart money would be on Parker but if Noel plays like he did in the first game then he might have some competition.

Reply #481889 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Parker with a big watch on Gordon/Noel

Reply #481895 | Report this post

The Dream  
Years ago

Parker , depends if him & mayo combine well
two Future All Stars

Reply #481909 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:14 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754