phillip
Years ago

Goulding in Dallas goss

Seems he has been solod without being spectacular. Good signs he is starting at least. Any chamce Dallas could sign him as a14th man cheapie type?

Topic #34898 | Report this topic

paul  
Years ago

He played well at both ends today, his help defence was excellent. If anything he was a bit too unselfish offensively and tried to pass when he should have shot a couple of times.

He seemed to be playing the type of role he might in a full strength squad though, so maybe they were his instructions. Will be interesting to see if he gets an invite to camp.

Reply #482945 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Anywhere we can see the game?

Reply #482962 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Delly scored 19 points in todays summer league game. Goulding had 9 yesterday

Reply #482965 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

With Parsons coming in can't see him getting a gig with Dallas.

Few teams could use him thou if he was in the right situation as he would come cheap.

Reply #482973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ordinary player and being shown up for it

Reply #482995 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Motum doing ok for Jazz. The Jazz also have plenty of roster spots open.

Reply #482997 | Report this post

Swagger  
Years ago

Buy summer league pass for $5 US and you can watch all the games.

Reply #483001 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

GWB. To watch games.

Summer League Pass for $5.
http://www.nba.com/summerleaguelive/?ls=iref:SPN_NBA_SLL_searchbar_062414-072114

Reply #483002 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Word is he will get an invite to camp. Their goal is to be an athletic side that can also spread the floor a bit like their 2011 championship side did.

Reply #483010 | Report this post

Moneyballer  
Years ago

Doubt he will make training camp. Could be back with United even.

Reply #483023 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's been ok but pretty quiet. Hasn't been taking a lot of shots.

Reply #483038 | Report this post

JMc  
Years ago

Plenty of guys just gunning for their own points. Goulding has played pretty solid but not getting quite as many looks as he would like.

Reply #483043 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

If his instructions are to play a team game he is doing a very good job and picking his spots well.

If he hasn't received those instructions I think he is making a mistake playing the way he is because he's passing up chances to be aggressive and make people notice him.

Reply #483062 | Report this post

Gordon Liddy  
Years ago

Goss???

Reply #483083 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

He stunk it up again today, 12p on 4/6 triples, 4r, 2a and 2s. Scored most of his points in a big fourth quarter run. Made a couple of mistakes late but has certainly done his case no harm by shooting 50% on threes so far, given that's the skill they're probably most after from him.

Reply #483495 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He'll be a good back up to Exum at sg for the world cup.

Reply #483502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exum is 11th or 12th player at best. He has no hustle. Better select Martyn.

Reply #483514 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

I'm thinking that Goulding could be our starting SG in Spain. As for selecting Martin over Exum it is quite likely that both will make team

Reply #483515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Exum is 11th or 12th player at best. He has no hustle. Better select Martyn."

Yeah man. If he sees court time in the World Championships i'm not going to be happy. I mean playing a top 5 draft pick over a guy who averages 7 points a game in the NBL is crazy!

Reply #483533 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ingles at SG over goulding with simmons or newley taking the Sf spot.

Reply #483555 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Dallas signed Devin Harris and it's likely that Bernard James will be offered a contract too. That only leaves 1 roster spot available... it's not looking good for Goulding.

Reply #483567 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I'm enjoying all the anons completely misunderstanding each other's smartarsed comments!

Reply #483569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there a way that we can somehow scientifically give Goulding's jump shot to Exum? Because that would be great.

Reply #483582 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I'm enjoying all the anons completely misunderstanding each other's smartarsed comments!"

Based on some of the stuff i've read here, someone wanting to play Martin over Exum isn't too farfetched.. I mean Martin is an adult who can handle himself against men and Exum is only a kid right? lol.

Reply #483583 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Correct me if I am wrong but aren't most of us adults at 18.
Exum deserves his place on the team yes he is young and unproven to an extent but still good enough for 10mpg imo.

Reply #483588 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Correct me if I am wrong but aren't most of us adults at 18.
Exum deserves his place on the team yes he is young and unproven to an extent but still good enough for 10mpg imo."

I'm just making fun of the people who say he shouldn't be on the team because he's too young.

He should play atleast 20 mpg.

Reply #483590 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Agree anon he and Simmons should both be on team. Maker though is too young and being built like Kate Moss doesn't help.

Reply #483592 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah i can understand Maker being left off. Too young and they'd want him to play juniors first.

Reply #483597 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:17 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754