Anonymous
Years ago

Buying custom NBA jerseys

Hi there,
Does anyone know where I can get a custom NBA jersey. I want an official jersey (Adidas Swingman)with my name on the back. I went to the NBA store where you can get them done but when I went through the checkout it failed stating they dont send custom jerseys outside the continental USA.
I dont want any imitations or jobs where the lettering is dodgy.
I was looking into one of those shipping forwarders but the price of postage is around $40 - $50 then another $20 on fees. $160 USD is pretty expensive for a jersey.

Thanks for your help.

Topic #34914 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Do you have a friend in the US who could organise it for you? What about using something like TaskRabbit to see if they'll buy and ship to you?

You want the official product, customised and shipped from another country - it's going to cost a bit whatever you do.

Reply #483153 | Report this post

Wound  
Years ago

Try Carolina at www.priceusa.com.au

She's great to deal with. Answers questions promptly. I don't think you'd be up for $40-50 shipping plus $20 fees either. She makes her money on a slightly lower exchange rate and small increase on shipping charges. Small items such as yours usually work out to be ok price wise. Larger bulky items not so good.

Reply #483163 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I buy off NBA.com and my friends forward the custom jerseys and the rest I get sent to NZ direct without issue

Reply #483237 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

Yep I have a PO BOX in the USA and i get them sent there.
Recently got a custom Shane Heal Timberwolves jersey

Reply #483371 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for all your help guys. That website www.priceusa.com.au seems pretty cheap in service costs and postage. I might try them and see how they go.

Reply #483372 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:12 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754