Wound
Years ago

Mills and Baynes video bomb Fox Sports reporter

Bet that reporter feels like a bit of a twat now...

http://www.foxsports.com.au/more-sports/basketball/how-aussie-nba-stars-patty-mills-and-aron-baynes-crashed-fox-sports-live-cross-with-larry-obrien-trophy/story-e6frf3f3-1226990684705

Topic #34915 | Report this topic

Bear  
Years ago

OMG, too funny!

Are we that AFL centric here?? Guess so...

Reply #483164 | Report this post

Media Knobjockey  
Years ago

What a Goose gets the opportunity to have NBA champs one on one and actually pushes Patty - Douche reporter with No Idea

Reply #483172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He did apologise and he is embarrassed, Eddy will fix it.

Reply #483174 | Report this post

Rav  
Years ago

Can't believe a Foxsports reporter didn't recognise Patty Mills & Aron Baynes.
Aron was carry a massive gold trophy!!!

Julian you won't live that down for a very long time.

Reply #483192 | Report this post

Baller6  
Years ago

Hahaha Classic Aussie stuff :D

Reply #483199 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol funny stuff but give the reporter some slack he is looking into a camera during a live cross and then two guys jump in front of him, he doesnt have time to stop for a second to see who it is.

Reply #483213 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

The guy must have been in the zone reporting, no clue what was going on around him haha

Reply #483229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You'd think the fact that one of the Collingwood supporters was 6'10 would kind of give it away haha.

Reply #483268 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Haha that was awesome...can't stop laughing

Reply #483296 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I hope that never ever stops being brought up to him, I can understand if it's some political figure or musician that he didn't recognise but these guts have a large stature and a huge trophy... No excuses and it's beyond belief that he's push someone's arm that is in a sling!

Reply #483316 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Or like two guys with the Hockey World Cup trophy, who are they and what do those blokes look like anyway?

Reply #483337 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Have any of you guys bagging out the reporter actually done a piece to camera before? It takes a fair bit of focus and you don't really take much else in at the time. I wouldn't have even apologised if I were him.

Reply #483343 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I got the impression of the guy being asked to take some time off.
meanwhile, abc1 tvnews ran the story of the trophy being in australia for a long time in the future, with the talent we got. . australian basketball looking pretty good

Reply #483345 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:38 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754