Simon Gee
Years ago

New fan site, www.andrewbogut.com.au

Hey just created a new site www.andrewbogut.com.au, fro fans of bogut and backetball in general would love some feedback from anyone, what its missing, even a rating :-).

Topic #3496 | Report this topic

Mr T  
Years ago

Should be a good site when it's finished. I joined back when Loz let ns.com know about it. Keep up the good work and be sure to update it frequently with up to date news and I'm sure it'd be a great asset to Australian Basketball and Basketball in general as around this time everyone is searching the internet for 'the next big thing', that being Bogut.

Reply #40329 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Has some good potential. I'll wait to give my full verdict until it is finished.

My only request that it will need to be kept completely up to date otherwise there isn't much point in having it.

Reply #40349 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good luck holding onto that domain name.

Reply #40370 | Report this post

fm  
Years ago

first in best dressed, but find a good lawyer anyway or get ready to hand it over.

Reply #40372 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not first in with a .com.au

With a .com yes you have more of a chance, but these days, most of the time, it will be handed back to the person who's name it is.

Reply #40398 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Are you sure? If you have a right to the domain (e.g., providing a service or product that uses the name, e.g. "Andrew Bogut news service") then it's first in, AFAIK.

In the international space, you will get pulled before WIPO and have no chance. See a case such as that of juliaroberts.com for more info.

Reply #40403 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:27 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754