Anonymous
Years ago

Nice article on Isaac Humphries

http://www.fiba.com/world/u17/2014/news/AUS--Baby--big-man-Humphries-ready-to-patrol-paint-for-Aussi

Topic #34977 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

It'll be interesting to see how he goes and if the under 17's gives him more exposure like Exum.

Though i haven't seen a lot of him, he seems to be one of our best prospects. He's just kind of been overshadowed by Maker, Simmons, Exum etc. He could very well be centre of the future. Do you think he ends up in the NBA?

Reply #484557 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

He is definitely a potential NBA player but let's see how he continues to progress first as he is still young.

Isaac Humphries targeted by Kansas and more

Reply #484598 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nice article and again nice work LC, always a good read. Noticed the boy is January born, he is young but those kids in January are always mature in their age group especially compared to the poor kids born in December for their junior age group.

I am just making comment that although he is 1998 born he is as mature in body as those 1997 born and even 1996 in many cases. A very solid unit of a kid who should dominate his age group with that frame alone!

Reply #484601 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut seems to be a pretty good comparison in terms of his game. The highlight videos i've seen of him are him dominating against much smaller opponents though. Will be interesting to see how he goes in College.

Reply #484646 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:42 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754