NotJackToft
Years ago

NH - Hexiled

Congratulations to Isaac on the success of Hexiled... Huge numbers happening with this app all around the world!

From news.com.au

"Since its release on the Apple store just a week last Friday, electronic word game 'Hexiled' has quite literally taken the online world by storm. The number one word game in 35 countries, including the UK on the opening day, the app has sparked a ‘must do’ frenzy to a peak where a new game has been started every five seconds."

"The game has been installed and played in 193 countries," said Mr Forman. “We’re working on a release in six more languages, which involves interface translation and new dictionaries. We have translations prepared for French,” he said with German and Dutch with Spanish, Portuguese and Italian offerings soon after.

Awesome!!

Topic #35060 | Report this topic

Igotmadskills  
Years ago

Hexiled Adelaide 36ers has a nice sound to it.
new naming rights sponsor and marquee player coming to the sixers???
Black singlets were popular so the colours could work.
Marketing across the globe.
Sounds any good Isaac?

Reply #486468 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Got it on my iPhone because I saw my kids playing it, now I have just cleared my first line to escape into space, it is a pretty good game...

Reply #486469 | Report this post

Igotmadskills  
Years ago

Seriously congrats, great little app.

Reply #486475 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Good stuff!

Reply #486476 | Report this post

Rock  
Years ago

Congrats Isaac.
I'm not usually a game player, but I think I will have to get it, now I have seen the article in the paper.
Cheers!

Reply #486483 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Well Done Issac, i hope you'll share your millions with other Hoops devotees :)

Reply #486488 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I only wish we got a dollar per game played, but it's been pretty popular for a first ever game. Thanks for trying it out! I suspect the next game we make will have a basketball category as part of it. My co-creator with the game is AKA the guy at Sixers games who used to distract opponents with comical photos on the big screen...

Reply #486490 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Congrats, Isaac. You've done a brilliant job.

"Hexiled Adelaide 36ers" - think of us when you're a millionaire.

Reply #486493 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Well done Isaac, a great game and it is very addictive.

Reply #486494 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

I know its not the same but I love word games like Ruzzle.

Any chance of Android version?

Reply #486495 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

PlaymakerMo, what do you mean "when"?

Reply #486496 | Report this post

NotJackToft  
Years ago

Spent a few hours tonight smashing my brain on hexiled. Highly addictive.

Reply #486506 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

I second an Android request!

Reply #486521 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yes, Android is likely inevitable. Quentin is focusing on adding six new languages first though.

Reply #486526 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I'm struggling with the English version, what thu...?

;]

Reply #486558 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/business/two-adelaide-web-designers-have-created-a-word-game-hexiled-that-has-had-two-million-plays-in-its-first-10-days/story-fni6uma6-1227013208172

Reply #486636 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Is it true you bought the same Ferrari as Paul George did on the back of your success Isaac??? ;)

Reply #486916 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

Any truth that Issac will be the new naming rights sponsor for the Adelaide 36ers....

Reply #486922 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:53 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754