Anonymous
Years ago

Un19 gems world championship hosts

Russia is down to host the un19 worlds for the women in 2015(men are in Greece) considering the state of the political unrest between Russia and Ukraine , what's the chance this may be changed. Ukraine have cancelled holding the euro champs because the stadiums where being built and paid for by Russia and now that's not happening. If they moved the un19 worlds where would be the next likely place to hold them

Topic #35071 | Report this topic

Bear  
Years ago

If I had a daughter in that team she wouldn't be going, sorry I can't see that working... What a shame politics, religion and ethnic differences can destroy so much good in the world!

Reply #486620 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would imagine they would have to consider moving them to a more stable country, common sense would have to prevail surely

Reply #486632 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Usa

Reply #486641 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

China - That way the Chinese get to play as well

Reply #486642 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would they put them in Russia to begin with?. Can't see it happening myself, Russia has just cancelled all trade with Australia and half the world, it setting itself up for war I'd say. Crazy place Russia

Reply #487418 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:58 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754