Anonymous
Years ago

Coaching camps for Senior players in Brisbane?

Hi Guys,

I am just starting out to play the game of basketball again which I haven't played since my teen years 20 years ago.
Anyway a lot of the knowledge and plays of the game have left me unfortunately.
I’d love to get some coaching or some help working plays, shooting and basically all skills.
Does anyone know where I could do this? I am located in Brisbane and in my late thirties. Only things I could find was kids coaching camps and things like that. I’d really like to do something here in Brisbane but am really keen to get my game up Id even consider a holiday trip interstate or to the US to do a camp.

Anyone know of anything? Help is most appreciated.

Topic #35083 | Report this topic

surprised  
Years ago

a lot of stadiums have scrimmages sat/sundays, you just turn up and play.

check the local stadiums.

Reply #487432 | Report this post

Derek  
Years ago

Hi all. Would anyone be interested in attending an organised training session once a week in the brisbane area. Running basic dribbling, passing and shooting drills and games. Running full court drills/weaves. Layups. This would not be for juniors but for seniors that are playing socially or just want to come and train to improve their skills and fitness. Finish off with either full court or half court scrimmage depending on numbers. Commencing at 6:15am and finishing at 7:15am. I have a venue in mind with showers so you could get changed and head off to work from there. Venue is close to CBD

Reply #524492 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:06 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754