#GimmeSomething
Years ago

Brendan Goddard / Most Overrated AFL Player?

How overrated is Brendan Goddard as an AFL Player? He is 188cm & 92kgs the perfect dimensions for an AFL mid-fielder & he constantly puts in pathetic displays like tonight! Rumoured to be on $700,000 & the current stand in captain for the Bombers & he serves up that garbage in a must win game. Would like to see him win some of his own contested footy instead of sheep dogging out of the back for handball receives. He should see how Dyson Heppell goes about winning the ball on the inside! Trading him back to St Kilda if they'll take him?

Topic #35088 | Report this topic

Hawky  
Years ago

Do you not remember his grand final whilst playing for st kilda? Not to mention had a fantastic first half of the year, you're Just another typical keyboard warrior with no idea.

of course Essendon had to pay overs to get him out of STKFC, but he cost them nothing in draft picks or players! If he is indeed on $700k, Do you really not think that a football department would not know more than you bout a players worth and how that relates to their salary cap?

Reply #486984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heppell to be next captain! We'll be alright Fantasia, the Merrett's and co coming through

Reply #487119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Annnnnd end scene of pointless AFL slagging match over mediocre teams.

Reply #487133 | Report this post

Raider fan  
Years ago

Currently, I'd say that Dangerfield is the most overrated player in the league. Wouldn't have him in my top 30 players. Goodes #2 on that list for me. Goddard wouldn't be much further behind.

Reply #487149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree with Danger..........Goodes has had a great career and this looks like his last seaon so a bit unfair

Reply #487187 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:14 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754