surprised
Years ago

MVP's at waratah junior state cup

didnt see the games, but looking at game results and stats the 12m and 12w MVPs are a surprise.

Anyone see the games?

http://www.nswbasketball.net.au/media/files/2014%20State%20Cup%20Sunday%20Results(8).pdf

In most cases MVP goes to the winning team.

Topic #35097 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

My goodness - who cares, it was a very low level social looking comp anyway. Not many decent level teams played there! Believe the state champs was a comp to care for!?

Reply #487365 | Report this post

Hawky  
Years ago

You didn't see any games yet you're 'surprised' at the MVP results at an U12 tournament.... You're kidding me aren't you? If that's the biggest concern in the world of basketball for you, things are looking pretty rosey from your point if view!

Reply #487391 | Report this post

surprised  
Years ago

hawky just looking thru results/stats to see what teams /players went well, and was surprised at the MVPs. In most cases, especially younger age groups MVP's feature in the pts scored. These didnt, and were in the losing teams. I was surprised!

Reply #487398 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are they talking un12s here????? If so this parent has a looooooooooong way to go before any one would be concerning themselves with an MVP at that level

Reply #487402 | Report this post

surprised  
Years ago

personally i would not award MVP's at this age group.

i have no involvement,No kids playing , i just looked at the results and was surprised!

No vendetta just surprised.

Reply #487414 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:58 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754