Isaac
Years ago

Live streaming of Boomers tournament in Nice

BA announcement:

AIRBNB BOOMERS NICE TOURNAMENT ON ESPN

The Airbnb Australian Boomers have arrived in France ahead of the pivotal Four-Nation tournament, tipping off in early hours of Saturday morning against the Ukraine.

Based in the picturesque southern French city of Nice, the Airbnb Boomers will play three games in as many days against 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup- bound Ukraine, The Philippines and France.

In a coup for basketball fans all three games will be televised LIVE on ESPN2 and streaming online through ESPN3.com.au and the Foxtel GO App.

Fans will get their first taste of the Boomers on Saturday morning at 2:00am AEST when they face the Ukraine - just a week after the Boomers produced their most dominant performance of the European tour in a commanding 75-60 win.

The action continues in the early hours of Sunday morning, with the Airbnb Boomers coming up against The Philippines at 2:00am AEST, followed by hosts France on Monday at 4:30am AEST.

See below for all the latest broadcast details for the Airbnb Boomers Four-Nation tournament in Nice.

Following the Nice tournament, the players and staff will enjoy a mid-tour break before reconvening in Strasbourg, in the east of France near the German border.

Here the Airbnb Boomers will round out their European preparation, with games against Finland and France, with the French clash to be televised LIVE on ESPN in the early hours of Monday 25 August.

The Airbnb Boomers open their 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup in Gran Canaria against Slovenia in the early hours of Sunday morning 31 August AEST.

Based in the Canary Island city of Gran Canaria, the Boomers will also face Angola, Korea, Lithuania and Mexico, playing five games in six days prior to the knockout phase.

Topic #35134 | Report this topic

D4444  
Years ago

Nice

Reply #488260 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But you need a Foxtel subscription yeah?

Reply #488261 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

oui

Reply #488267 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Firstrowsports are streaming it from 1:25am

Reply #488274 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Foxtel has a free 14-day trial going at the moment...not that I'm an advocate for Foxtel - but it is an option.

Reply #488280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Foxtel is great, if no Foxtel no US sports channel means no real support for basketball. Good on ESPN now supporting Aus basketball along with overseas. Local stations are just not interested even in the national team in this country.

Reply #488287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Although Foxtel would suck if it relied on its own programming, but at least it is a conduit for premium overseas stations. ESPN & ESPN2 most of the day are basically a simulcast of ESPN over in the US, so awesome.

Reply #488288 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

ABC2 picking up the WC's coverage is showing support!

Reply #488300 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I rather WC be on a sports channel, so then every game would be on live. ABC2 only cherry picking Aus & US(?), I want complete coverage which I don't think we've ever had in Australia for this tournament which is poor.

Reply #488302 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Foxtel not supporting aus bball?? Are you kidding they aired pretty much all of dellys college games last year!

Reply #488316 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

2 years ago*

Reply #488317 | Report this post

AussiePride  
Years ago

I don't remember having as good a coverage for the World Cup (Champs) as the ABC is providing this year so I couldn't be happier. In fact some years there has been zero coverage so I think all US and Aus preliminaries and all games from the quarter finals on is sensational. Hopefully there is a decent audience to back up their investment.

Reply #488318 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

Whats the frontrowsports link?

I hope we see massive improvement in the lads.

Reply #488333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any replays of this game available anywhere?

Reply #488397 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:52 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754