Anonymous
Years ago

What's the schedule for ABC2's Boomers games?

What are the times for the games?

Topic #35164 | Report this topic

annon  
Years ago

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/basketball-mens-world-cup/

Reply #488749 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/double-dribble/ Pre world cup game evening comedic show - Double dribble.

Reply #488750 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Australian Basketball comedy show. This should be interesting.

Reply #488774 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

I guess they might approach it like the World cup soccer 'The Full Brazillian' with Jimoin and guests. Just a thought. Might be good.... Might not...

Reply #488777 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

dont expect much its listed as running for 8 minutes...

Reply #488931 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Anyone know if there are going to be replays of the matches shown at sensible time slots so it actually be seen to an audience? I cant seem to find this on the ABC website and I don't think there are enough die hard hoops junkies out there to want to stay up till 3:30 in the morning.

Reply #488937 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I would expect to be able to watch full game replays via ABC's iView (online).

Reply #488956 | Report this post

All I honestly know is that ABC's short shows of DOUBLE DRIBBLE are hosted by two of AUSTRALIA'S most lamest TRYHARD Jimoein wannabe comedians (Dave & Rob the token Chinaman) WHO both have absolutely no significant knowledge of the game whatsoever. Let alone have ANY BUSINESS being involved in anything to do with a BASKETBALL program.

Reply #490838 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:59 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754