Door Size
Years ago

BSA 300 Club: Can anyone guess what's missing?

http://www.basketballsa.com.au/index.php?id=62&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=971&tx_ttnews[backPid]=1&cHash=26c05c8d3b

It is disappointing to continually see that the people who drive development of athletes and basketball in South Australia do not get recognised.

Topic #35178 | Report this topic

Anon  
Years ago

.. writes a post criticising the fact that some hard working volunteers aren't being properly recognised.

.. fails to recognise those people in his own post?

Reply #489131 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nope you got me...

Reply #489134 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Grammar Nazi here, reporting for duty.

"Can anyone guess what's missing?" Do you possibly mean "Can anyone guess WHO is missing?"

Reply #489136 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

is it coaches??

my question is where can we find the people who are already in the 300 club

Reply #489141 | Report this post

Yeah the BSA website ain't great at... Well ya'll get the picture

Reply #489152 | Report this post

p  
Years ago

coaches missing for sure

Reply #489200 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are there any coaches that would have passed the 300 number this season?

Maybe those that are 300s have already received theirs. This is just for new inductions isn't it?

Reply #489201 | Report this post

AHOS  
Years ago

Is this one of those posts Isaac closed down last time?

Reply #489205 | Report this post

AHOS - Not yet, but maybe soon..?

Reply #489246 | Report this post

Hanging Round  
Years ago

Supporters???

Reply #489252 | Report this post

Harry Hopeless  
Years ago

To achieve 300 Club status a Coach would have to have been around coaching at the level for more than 16 years. 18 games by 16 years = 288 games plus finals. There maybe three current coaches who could qualify. Mr and Mrs Forestville and Canberra WNBL Assistant Coach for season 2014-15.

Reply #489335 | Report this post

Magoo  
Years ago

I think you need to go back further to retired coaches.
There are many who are not currently coaching, the recognition has not happened for 10 years.
Scott Whitmore?

Reply #489339 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you'll find there are many who would qualify, but just don't give a shit and therefore stay quiet.

Reply #489364 | Report this post

Harry Hopeless  
Years ago

Don't when coaches were included. Don't how long Scott has coached at the CABL level. Ian Laurie from Sturt and Forestville would probably eat the 300 games required. Alan Dawe and Don Shipway as well of the retired coaches.

Reply #489400 | Report this post

razor  
Years ago

300 club is not new, it's been around for many years having replaced the former "Life Membership". While some proposed inductees would have qualified quite a while ago I'm sure some of the names now being mentioned were Life Members from a long time back. Agreed though that probably a good idea for a full list to be accessible for recognition.

Reply #489408 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:47 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754