bootleg
Years ago

Schenscher to Denver

I was just having a look at the rosters for some of the summer league teams and it looks like Luke has been picked up by Denver to play in there summer league team. Good on him I hope he makes it. Go Luke.

Topic #3519 | Report this topic

bob  
Years ago

There wasd an article in the southern messenger that i was reading and it stated that he is playing with both Denver and San Antonio!

Reply #40775 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Good luck to him. Maybe people will get the Aussie itch?

Reply #40779 | Report this post

Liam Flynn  
Years ago

http://www.vegassummerleague.com/scores_recaps.cfm?season=2

Here's the link to keep an eye on Schenscher's stats.

Reply #40806 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Ex-Sydney King Ebi Ere is suiting for Portland. Not too good first game up -- 20 minutes for 0-3 from the field and not much more.

Luke plays today.

Reply #40807 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Schensch in foul trouble (5 fouls in 10 minutes) which limited his output. Went 1 of 2 for 2 points and 2 boards. He doesn't play again until Saturday in the US (our Sunday).

The scrawny guy from Senegal had 10 and 7.

Ontario Lett is playing for the Clippers -- 16 minutes for 2 points (1-4 and 4 boards).

Chris Paul performed well in his first game for the Hornets - 21 points, 5 boards and 4 assists in 34 minutes.

Reply #40893 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:34 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754