Anonymous
Years ago

All Star 5

Who will make all star 5 this season in aba?

Topic #352 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

My picks would be:

Campbell?
Ng
Bell
Holmes
Forman

There would be contenders from North and Southern at least. Norwood have their talent very evenly spread. Bradley might be a chance.

Can any teams make their season box scores available? Will the CABL site put up the statistical top tens for the end of the season?

Reply #2661 | Report this post

Stats  
Years ago

I think you might struggle Isaac, as not all teams keep their stats for their away games.

EG, I know that only Forestville Women took a copy of the Game File (stats program)from the Computer on Saturday night.

Brad Biddle at BASA gets all game files and should be able to provide results, whether they would for this site I'm not sure.

Reply #2663 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Brad Davis?

Reply #2708 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

If we could get a reliable supply of box scores for all ABA games, I could even run a fantasy league for ABA.

Reply #2709 | Report this post

j bags  
Years ago

So has anyone got any idea who is going to ACTUALLY play in this all-star game??

Have any votes been posted anywhere?

Is there any official anouncment?

Who's asking the questions?

Why are there no answers?

How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Would it all fit into a Bags?

Reply #2820 | Report this post

Dusan Vavic  
Years ago

jbags go to post #346 All Star Voting Update 3. That's the latest since last Friday night.
Voting closes tomorrow at 6 pm.
Then the all star starting five for each conference in men and women will be announced at the dinner on Saturday night, with the rest of the team (I hope and pray).
The coaches have also been announced, and the coach from Norwood is called Brendan Kelleway.
Dusan

Reply #2821 | Report this post

j bags  
Years ago

Ahhhh!

Grass Hopper is quite wise!

Yet J bags is quite slow!

Reply #2822 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Sixers roster for the weekend is likely to be Ng, Nash (missed a recent training, but should be OK), Forman, Rees, Cooper plus development players I'd assume.

Word is that Rees is shooting well recently, and Cooper is picking up the pace. You would have to expect the Sixers to have an advantage against Eastern (Forman, Rees, Cooper vs Holmes, Trebilcock).

The Sixers will want another guard at least -- maybe Hawkes?

Jason Williams is expected to be back from injury within a fortnight, so best of luck to him too.

Reply #2826 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

I'll give you the hot tip. No Nash Saturday night - back injury. He ain't training at the minute as a result.

Reply #2877 | Report this post

incognito  
Years ago

slipped disc, same as maher is the word on the street.

Reply #2879 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Not good. Expect something serious out of this - he ain't in good shape.

Reply #2882 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:57 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754