???
Years ago

Under 23's last night

How many people from woodvilles under 23's girls side got reported last night??

You wouldn't think parents of supposed adults would need to act like that

Topic #35241 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

It pains me to say this, but since Lynne left that club has gotten worse.
Their parents are ferel, but whats the use in reporting them because BSA would just twiddle their thumbs and ignore it.
Girls didnt get their way, threw a tantrum, than after the game (and during if you talk about the parents near the basket), you see where the kids get it from.
Two generations of ferels!

Reply #489971 | Report this post

Filthy Mexican  
Years ago

What actually happened?

Reply #489994 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who coaches the 23s ?

Reply #490110 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Can I just say that as a parent of a Woodville player I find it shocking that we are all stero typed as being feral! I don't think its right to brand us all! I have seen many parents from other clubs behave badly but I wouldn't say they all behave like that.Even though I was not there I can guess who it was and there are alot of parents in Woodville who do not carry on like this one.

Reply #490185 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the italian stallion

Reply #490197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The last thing Woodville needs right now is controversy and problematic parents. Especially on a team that Ben MacDonald is coaching. Come on Warriors pull together, instead of being divided again!

Reply #490281 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:25 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754