I carumba
Years ago

cabl gf attendance

Game appeared to be well patronized - numbers looked a little above average. Clearly having 4 different clubs involved and with the stadium on 2 of the clubs doorstep helps.

Topic #35273 | Report this topic

annon  
Years ago

Best GF for a long time - 4 different clubs, some surprises and an amazing display of SA Basketball...

Highlights were the Sabres Women taking it to the wire down 3 players… Showing guts and giving it all to bring a forecast one way event to an inspirational show of what women have to give to this sport…... Exciting part of that is what Jeremi Moule has achieved and what that means for Lightning this season…. Get your memberships now… It is going to be a ripper….Coach of the year so well deserved and proven last night….. My player of the night was the gutsy Kara Hargraves who chased down the rockets all night and never gave up…. couldn't have represented Sturt juniors any better….

Highlight no 2 was Starlings display of athletism, the quickest damn hands in the West and a feast of highlights…. So many ohs and has heard and again like the womens went right down to the wire… Exciting part is that despite all the politics, players are here to play basketball and last night made a statement…. Basketball in SA is coming alive !!!!!

Reply #490669 | Report this post

BMF  
Years ago

Yeah I rocked up with zero affiliation to any club..but it was a cool night with great support and awesome basketball on display.
Need to get to some mid year games next season.

Reply #490680 | Report this post

Years ago

can starling play for the 36ers ?

Reply #490718 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I think is was good to see 4 clubs represented. In addition there were 8/10 clubs in finals, so a good spread.

Reply #490729 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:17 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754