Anonymous
Years ago

Where did the Australian NBA haters go?

Where did the haters go? Those who said:

Patty wouldn't get picked back up after the lockout.
Patty is a liability
Delly wouldn't make the NBA
Delly wouldn't get a minute in the NBA
Exum wouldn't get drafted
Ingles would never make the NBA
Ingles never really got an NBA contract

Where did the people who made these claims disappear to on this forum??

Topic #35312 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

meh, they aren't superstars

Reply #491482 | Report this post

GWB  
Years ago

90 percent of NBA players arent superstars 'anonymous'

Reply #491484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not an Aussie but Ennis.
Where are the haters saying he would never make NBA.
Heat would never pick him up.
Haters just love to hate.

Reply #491485 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

They all are now at Knox.

Reply #491486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

many countries around the world have NBA players, it isn't special like it was a decade or two ago.

so the new way to impress is have a superstar from your country, let's face it most are US born players at the moment. maybe Exum can become one now that would be impressive.

Just making the NBA as an international is standard now, get your hands off it!

Reply #491489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

My post wasn't about those Australian players being superstars. It was about the achievements listed and many on this forum saying they would never get to where they are now. And by saying that they aren't superstars and that other countries have nba players is just an attempt to discredit them again.

Reply #491510 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes making the NBA is a walk in the park. Pitty I spent too much time trolling on forums thinking I was an anonymous expert or I would have peen there too!!! You flogger.

Reply #491511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Saying those things doesn't make you a "hater".

Calling someone a "hater" definitely makes your a dumbass though.

Reply #491515 | Report this post

P.T  
Years ago

The anon above summed it up pretty well tbh.
We all love their success and Australian basketball is only going to get stronger. Making it out as though it's person x against the world and calling people that don't agree with you "haters is what's annoying.

Reply #491524 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Ingles doesn't have an NBA contract lol

Reply #491525 | Report this post

Wild Goose  
Years ago

Are you breaking news? Who signed Ingles?

Reply #491530 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well done KET you managed to focus in on the one achievement on that list that isn't quite true yet. Although it is being reported in the US that Ingles is a lock for the NBA.

You can say what you want about the term 'hater' as lame as the term is but it is still a sufficient way to describe the internet trolls who continue to bash on or discredit the Australian players rather than celebrate their achievements.

Reply #491532 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think it's just jealousy/tall poppy syndrome.

Reply #491538 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Here we are. 0 pts ouch

Reply #491634 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still here dumbass. Gld all thos eplayets have been given the opportunities and dung well with them, but not one of them has really turned into so full fledged superstar. The nba is all about timing, the aussie guys who are doing well now got lucky. Delly played for a shocking cavs team that gave him minutes he wouldnt have gotten anywhere else and patty lost weight and made big shots in of all things the nba finals. Ingles hasnt gotten his chance yet but hasnt done anything different to what he always has, just now those nba opportunities are there. So get off your high horse, nothibg that has happend could you consider a lock. Just fortunate to get the chance to prove themselves.

Reply #491683 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't understand this sort of thinking. We should be happy for our players doing well and making the NBA.

Reply #491738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Big difference between aome constructive criticism and being a hater. Its very hard to make the nba... congrats the guys who have but not one of them could be considered a lock besides bogut and exum. Probalem is the pro fans are so over the top positive disagreeing with them on any level must mean your a hater.

I love the boomers I reckon they are great but I doubt in my life time they will ever win a gold medal at the Olympics.... thats just reality but doesn't mean im anti aussie or hate them.

Reply #491857 | Report this post

Kendrick Perry  
Years ago

Motum = hahahaha

Reply #492146 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:28 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754