Annon
Years ago

Double Dribble Hilarious Translation

The boys did a review of the Lithuanian V Australia game,

Ronnie did a translation of the Lithuanian Coaches 1/2 time out;

Here's the translation;

How can you be losing to the Australians ?
They've got a player called Outback Shaq.
I don't even know what that is.
Is it a shed to store things....
or a Shaquille O'Neil theme park in the desert ?
And you know they're convicts don't you ?
Don't trust them for a second.
I mean, they even glassed Redfoo
Now why would anyone want to do that ?
I love that guy
So come on, let's focus, stop
the turnovers and do it for Redfoo !

Hilarious !!!!

Topic #35314 | Report this topic

Annon  
Years ago

Reply #491574 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was a funny sketch, although I can't believe they got shaq's name wrong. That Michael Jordham guy from Chicago was also a good player.

Also, the bit where they said the Boomers got this win against Lithuania to make up for the 2000 Olympics loss and take the pain away for Shane Heal, Tony Ronaldson, the Alabama slammer and Lanard Copeland.

Was funny, although James Crawford (Alabama Slammer) and Lanard Copeland never played for the boomers let alone that 2000 team.

Was a much better show tonight, but the 2 guys are on the edges basketball fans.

Reply #491627 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They are comedians foremost, the basketball is always a secondary thought, but funny never the less.

Reply #491655 | Report this post

MCV  
Years ago

Double Dribble isn't too bad. I'm glad something like that exists on network TV.

Reply #491704 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Its pretty good actually. Not just for the comedy side, but it also fills an important role for the tournament, which gives the WC a bit more personality and offers something more than just a token generic result and 20 second highlight, which basketball fans are used to seeing only.

Reply #491713 | Report this post

The Dream  
Years ago

pretty racist show

Reply #491755 | Report this post

MCV  
Years ago

Episode 6 of Double Dribble with Andrew Gaze sharing co-hosting duties with Ronny Chieng was probably the best episode yet. Sorry, other guy.

Reply #492320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ronnie Chieng is performing in Adelaide at The Gov on Thursday the 16th October.

Reply #492340 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:31 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754