Tyrell
Years ago

Tall Blacks as an NBL team

Seeing the TB's play got me wondering how would they fair as an NBL team? salary-wise i think they'd be okay with tait,Kenny, bartlett on minimum wages? Points wise i'm not too sure but Abercrombie and Penney would both be 10's but the others?

Topic #35362 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

NZ breakers have alot of the national players...

Reply #492710 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Vucinic is an absolute stud coach.

I gave him a fair bit of stick for the Frank over Horvath choice (which I stand by - Horvath would have been a great addition to this team as we needed someone who can play C).

But he is a pretty special coach with the X's and O's, the game plans and strategies allowing him to get the absolute most out of the group.

The TBs have three guys will pull about $30k a year and another three who haven't made a single cent from basketball (Loe, Fotu, Webster).

Reply #492752 | Report this post

Ganymede 86  
Years ago

Would like to see Vucinic coach in the Aussie NBL.

Reply #492758 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree with macdub - about hovarth and Vucinic being a great coach

Breakers interviewed him many years ago, decided for Lemanis instead. Tragedy. We had many many years of pain with lemonhead

Reply #492772 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And a few championships too anon - what an idiotic statement!

Reply #492822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it isn't an idiotic statement as lemanis did suck before stud players came on board

Reply #493136 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Many weren't considered "stud players" before the 3peat either anon.

Reply #493203 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Cedric Jackson would make a handy import

Reply #493206 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So who will pay the bills? NZ?

Reply #493209 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:16 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754