Tizzle30
Years ago

NBA Who Am I?

Who am I?

A current NBA centre, standing 7'0 tall, that averaged 14.3 ppg and 7.3 rpg in my sophomore year at college.
I decided to nominate for the draft in 2008 and got picked in the first round. Drafted to a eastern conference team and traded 4 years later which sent me to the western conference. After I got traded my minutes got cut from 27mpg to 20mpg and would have me coming off the bench.
I resigned with my current team in 2012 for 40odd million which would see me stay where I am for another 4 years. My old coach copped scrutiny for playing me off the bench. I missed the last half of the 2013/14 season with an injury.

Topic #35384 | Report this topic

Mick  
Years ago

Javale Mcgee?

Reply #493216 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Javale McGee

Reply #493217 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When you do NBA "who am I's", make the clues more vague. Giving exact stats and dates lessen the fun. Use lesser known facts about the player to make us think.

Reply #493226 | Report this post

Wilson Sting  
Years ago

Shaqtin' a fool

Reply #493378 | Report this post

Tizzle30  
Years ago

Javale is correct.

Will use less information in the one I'm about to post.

Reply #493398 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:57 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754