anon1980
Years ago

Hawks really stepping up the video and production

have to give major props to the hawks their content and social video has stepped to a different level this season, more clubs should follow their lead

this one is awesome ...

http://youtu.be/Zh7CVckGdTg

Topic #35386 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ok, I don't mind this at all, but where is the dunk? After waiting and waiting for something cool, not that the long bomb isn't, but I really wanted the huge jammer rammer!

Reply #493243 | Report this post

jr189  
Years ago

"but where is the dunk?"

I like the long bomb, it's subtle, captures the moment, feeds the suspense.

awesome production value

Reply #493247 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I like the shot too but have to watch it on mute. And it's probably overly long and dramatic. Cut it down (ball slapping!), keep the production values and it's great.

Bit of a way before it catches Game On with Gibbo though.

Reply #493253 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

If fans are expecting dribble moves on the perimeter and iso skills from Oscar Forman, they're sadly mistaken.

Reply #493256 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

The Hawks have always had a pretty good video partner, this is a pretty good step up, even for them... I agree with Isaac that it's probably a bit long and OVER done, but I'm glad they didn't have anything totally unrealistic like Oscar driving to the basket for the slam, nailing the outside bomb is much more believable ;)

Reply #493268 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Not bad, but forget about Oscar slapping a ball, I was more interested in the 2011 Dancer Trials - purely for the dance moves of course!

Reply #493299 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why use a rubber hand for the ball slaps too? ;)

Reply #493309 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:25 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754