Gold $107.05
Gold Alcohol Free $107.05
Silver $56.07 - $193.70
Silver Alcohol Free $56.07 - $193.70
Bronze $30.58 - $117.24

Topic #35416 | Report this topic

alexkrad  
Years ago

Really makes the memberships more appealing.

Reply #493804 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

Definitely cheaper getting a membership !!
Are there no prices for nickel ?

Reply #493805 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

They've jumped single-game Platinum to $160!?!!? Freaking hell

Reply #493810 | Report this post

King Podge  
Years ago

'Alcohol free'? what do those words mean???

Reply #493811 | Report this post

Naph  
Years ago

$35/adult to attend the preseason games (non-member price)

Reply #493812 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

A couple blocks of seats are alcohol free, not sure how or why, must have a bouncer on the door in that section?

Reply #493814 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Podge it's Perth way of saying Taipans fans aren't welcome

Reply #493815 | Report this post

RMQ  
Years ago

This is what 8000 + legit members will do to prices!

Reply #493816 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

What were the pricing for last years tickets ? Bronze doesn't appear to gone up by much

Reply #493818 | Report this post

Baller#3  
Years ago

They must be making an absolute mint. I really think the NBL should at least regulate ticketing prices to some extent. Surely that is not affordable to most people if you want better then bronze and even $30 bucks for a game at bronze is pushing it for me.

Reply #493820 | Report this post

Naph  
Years ago

Nickel $10.20 - $50.98
Nickel Alcohol Free $10.20 - $50.98

Reply #493824 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And that's why perth do what they have to do to get the best and the most exciting players they can! U aint gona buy a car with no wheels? I pay $2000 a yr for two in captians club plus the pre paid parking about $150 for season. All worth it, even if they come second they are still the best team for me! I am loyal and every supporter should just support ure club! Every team needs u and ure input dollers wise, ure a member, in perth u get to talk to the players alot after games and u get to no them especialy here same group for a while and u bond alot as a supporter and u dont mind if they dont win the comp or a game as long as they try!

Reply #493828 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

I went to most games last 2 seasons as a non member . Every games was great fun and entertaining, even when we lost . Worth every dollar .
Bought 2 memberships this year. The memberships are pretty decently priced .

Reply #493830 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

"I really think the NBL should at least regulate ticketing prices to some extent. Surely that is not affordable to most people if you want better then bronze"
No crowds under 10,000 yet. Why would they want to lower prices?

Reply #493831 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

29-4 record at home over the last two seasons, including finals. It has been a pretty entertaining sort of run.

Reply #493832 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Why would the NBL have any involvement in the cost of tickets?

Supply and demand says these prices aren't really that outrageous.

Gonna hurt the credit card come finals time.. red army problems

Reply #493838 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

alexrad, #redarmyproblems Ah the price you pay for being the economic powerhouse of this dry, sandy land #cashedupbogans

Reply #493841 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its cheaper to go to many NBA games...

Reply #493881 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sure is.

haha wtf @ paying $2k+ for NBL

I go once or twice a year to the States with airfare promo due to Pacific route price wars as there is more competition in the skies (bless you airlines). plus with America not being a ripoff like Aus it costs less than $2k to go there including flight as mentioned above with accomm, and all other costs incl. NBA and college games

Also I kid you not goods (specifically clothing) that costs three figures here you can get for $10-$20 if you know where to shop. So the cost of the trip is lessened if you purchase what you need over there.

AU is bad but Perth is in a bubble where everyone there thinks they are sh!thot and rate themselves so highly so everything costs a premium yet what you get is of low standard, kind of like a pyramid scheme, yeah let's just hype each other up by overcharging one another, yeah we are so awesome. it is at the point now that you get more bang for your buck in the premier cities of Syd Mel nowadays

Reply #494193 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

So your saying that it's cheaper and more economical to go take 2 weeks off work, pay a further $2k (per person) to fly to USA to go watch a couple of NBA games....as opposed to paying $2K per season for 2 people, have some of the best seats in the stadium , not have to take time of work or leave my city......or deal with flying, VISA's, travel and transportation. Sorry I don't understand your maths there.

$2K for Captains club memberships (2 ppl) ....that's pretty much the cream of the crop for Wildcats membership. Me, I'm on a bit more of a budget . $700 got me 2 memberships in Bronze($25 each a game per person ) - still close enough for the action for me, walking distance from work and a great venue with decent in game entertainment.

Reply #494205 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

@Anon: The $2k is for two season tickets in the front three or four rows. Obviously, one ticket to one game further away from the court or for a lower-quality team (or both) is going to be cheaper.

For a comparable ticket to a single Lakers game, you're looking at over a grand. Getting 14 games for that price suddenly looks pretty damn cheap.

Reply #494214 | Report this post

Train  
Years ago

I think anon just left and flew to Paris to go buy croissants .....cos you know.... they are so much better than the Croissants over here :P

Reply #494216 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who ever said people in perth a hot shit? We all don't work in the mines, i got a second job to pay my season tickets. Think the media and the government say that the boom in wa but do 2.5 million earn what the mining owners earn? Sori i cant justify flying 20hrs to watch a game ove bball when i can watch them at hm + i am a supporter i support my team not just once a or twice a yr, u prob got money to watch it in the usa, u from perth?

Reply #494332 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Why would the NBL have any involvement in the cost of tickets?
One advantage is if they required each club to have available (walk-up or on game day) x00-1,000 tickets at a specific price common to all venues and teams, they could advertise this with a common commercial or web promo. Tickets from $15 or $20 or whatever it might be.

Reply #494336 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:21 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754