Anonymous
Years ago

Knox rep coaches

High level Knox rep coaches many with year of coaching been give the flick by email? Right/wrong thoughts?

Topic #35475 | Report this topic

Baller6  
Years ago

By "year" I am guessing you mean "years", and years of coaching doesn't mean they are good coaches. I'd imagine they are looking to upgrade and get things going in the right direction for the future.

Reply #494809 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

As an ex Knox coach lets not start to bag those who remain or are new. I only hope the club will recover from the mess it's in. Coaches need to unite as one voice if unhappy rather than use this medium to air their dirty linen.

If you didn't get a gig you have choices!

If you are pissed with Matt Shanahan's management style raise it with the CEO! But stop this method of complaining - you are only hurting the club.

Reply #494842 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:00 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754